philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace. pure grace shampoo, bath & shower gel leaves skin feeling luxuriously soft and hydrated. formulated with natural extracts to help moisturize and soothe skin, this creamy formula is perfect for a luxurious lather or to drizzle under the water before bath time for crisp, soap-scented bubbles. this luxurious shower cream will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed, like you just stepped out of the shower.

• What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tried the Fu...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also interested in k...2 Answers
Debbi S.
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
Philosophy pure grace is a great clarifying shampoo. I use it about once a week in place of my regular John Freida brand shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling "squeaky" clean. I have very dry, frizzy hair, so I normally need more moisture than pure grace provides. But it is nice to use this product periodically to rid the build-up that accumulates from using non-frizz shampoos on a regular basis. Smells great, too!!

Almost forgot to mention that, in addition to being a very good shampoo, it also makes for a great body wash, too. Doesn't leave any residue on the body either.
Lety M.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Rally nice fragrance. the formula has a nice pearly white sheen to it. Lathers nicely. I did not really notice anything special about it from other brands. It is quite expensive for a shampoo. Yes, you can use it as a body wash but that just makes it run out quicker. I like it but not enough to repurchase.
Emelie G.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell of this stuff I also use the body wash, lotion, and perfume. I love this line of products and would recommend them to anyone. They are very gentle on the skin and leave you smelling absolutely amazing.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells nice. My husband even likes the smell. This is important to me because I want to make sure that I buy products he likes. This was the first time I used this product.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo was just average for me. I had heard the hype over all the philosophy products and I was in need of shampoo, so I decided to test it out. I was a little underwhelmed. The scent was very subtle and it didn't lather great. I probably won't buy again.
Nydea G.
Nydea G.
Coatesville, PA
Philosophy is a great two in one ,it's a shampoo and it's a body wash actually it has a beautiful scent, and it lasts all day , it is great for dry hair and it does well compared to the drugstore alternative. I was very satisfied with this product and I would definitely purchase again.
Adele H.
Adele H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried this as a shampoo, but it's a great body cleanser. My skin is soft after I use this and the smell is divine, like clean sheets or something. I also have used the lotion and perfume and they smell just as good.
Corinn B.
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
LOVE! It smells so good and I feel like it stays with you all day. Plus, the bottle is huge so it lasts a long time!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Brownsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite shampoo. It smells like soap and water! So simple and clean. I use it every day.
Chasidy S.
Chasidy S.
I love philosophy. It smells great and works well. They're expensive but you get what you pay for which is a lot.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Will philosophy pure grace shampoo dry out my hair?
Massiel A.
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
Does this work well with colored hair ?
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also interested in knowing if it makes curly hair frizzy as I have that problem with a lot of shampoos
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky
I have heard that this stuff is awesome, but I have noticed it is a bit pricey. Is it worth it?
Tara N.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tried the Function of Beauty line and I hate it. It's ridiculously overpriced for what you get and how it works. The bottles are SO cheap. My pump broke right away. Why would you recommend this one?