philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.philosophy pure grace shampoo uploaded by Nydea G.

BY PHILOSOPHY

wrap yourself in the soap and water scent of pure grace. pure grace shampoo, bath & shower gel leaves skin feeling luxuriously soft and hydrated. formulated with natural extracts to help moisturize and soothe skin, this creamy formula is perfect for a luxurious lather or to drizzle under the water before bath time for crisp, soap-scented bubbles. this luxurious shower cream will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed, like you just stepped out of the shower.

• What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tried the ...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also interested in...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Erin H.
This shampoo was just average for me. I had heard the hype over all the philosophy products and I was in need of shampoo, so I decided to test it out. I was a little underwhelmed. The scent was very subtle and it didn't lather great. I probably won't buy again.
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
I usually purchase this product for my mother for special occasions such as birthdays or holidays she loves how light the scent is as she has sensitivities to smells and this product works and smells great!!
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love the smell of this stuff I also use the body wash, lotion, and perfume. I love this line of products and would recommend them to anyone. They are very gentle on the skin and leave you smelling absolutely amazing.
Nydea G.
Coatesville, PA
Philosophy is a great two in one ,it's a shampoo and it's a body wash actually it has a beautiful scent, and it lasts all day , it is great for dry hair and it does well compared to the drugstore alternative. I was very satisfied with this product and I would definitely purchase again.
Debbi S.
Louisville, KY
Philosophy pure grace is a great clarifying shampoo. I use it about once a week in place of my regular John Freida brand shampoo and it leaves my hair feeling "squeaky" clean. I have very dry, frizzy hair, so I normally need more moisture than pure grace provides. But it is nice to use this product periodically to rid the build-up that accumulates from using non-frizz shampoos on a regular basis. Smells great, too!!

Almost forgot to mention that, in addition to being a very good shampoo, it also makes for a great body wash, too. Doesn't leave any residue on the body either.
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Rally nice fragrance. the formula has a nice pearly white sheen to it. Lathers nicely. I did not really notice anything special about it from other brands. It is quite expensive for a shampoo. Yes, you can use it as a body wash but that just makes it run out quicker. I like it but not enough to repurchase.
Luci  G.
Saint Joseph, MO
Great product. Got it as a gift and I'm hooked. Smell is so sweet and lasts throughout the day - I am constantly getting compliments on how great I smell. Additionally, it made my curly hair feel soft and manageable -- filling my shower with that amazing smell. Did I mention I like the smell? lol
Codi W.
Chesapeake, VA
Amazing product! If you have dry hair and nothing else seems to work for you than this is the product to try. It leaves your hair amazingly soft and moisturized. The clean scent will always get you compliments. Volume wise I will give it an medium. There is no left behind residue with this shampoo. It's also great at repairing split ends even though it's not something the product claims to do. I know the price is a bit of a struggle for some people but it really is worth it.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This shampoo is pretty fantastic! I found it moisturizing as well as clarifying at the same time! It is also great if you have sensitive skin or a sensitive scalp, no irritations. Scent is quite mild.
Adele H.
I have never tried this as a shampoo, but it's a great body cleanser. My skin is soft after I use this and the smell is divine, like clean sheets or something. I also have used the lotion and perfume and they smell just as good.
Katrina P.
Will philosophy pure grace shampoo dry out my hair?
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
Does this work well with colored hair ?
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky
I have heard that this stuff is awesome, but I have noticed it is a bit pricey. Is it worth it?
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
Does this shampoo have a strong scent to it ? Also interested in knowing if it makes curly hair frizzy as I have that problem with a lot of shampoos
Tara N.
I've been struggling to find a really great shampoo. I tried the Function of Beauty line and I hate it. It's ridiculously overpriced for what you get and how it works. The bottles are SO cheap. My pump broke right away. Why would you recommend this one?