philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist uploaded by Michayla O.

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with pure grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our soap and water clean fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "It makes my skin smell great and feel very soft." in 1 review
  • "But, there is so many kinds of this products around the stores and that has an light and not that strong smell. " in 1 review
Michayla O.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought two ! It's not meant to be used as a substitute for lotion but it does give me a nice feeling to my skin and it smells fantastic! I love philosophy satin finish Body Oil mist because I can use it for almost everything. After using a razor on my legs to shave it gives me a great touch and feeling to my skin and I can use it on my skin after a shower for lightweight satin finish.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love his. It moisturizers my skin really well and I bought this at sephora and it is very effective I highly reccomend. The packaging is simple and I personally appreciate that. I highly reccomend this to people that has dry skin
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where have you been all these years? @philosophy this #puregrace body oil mist has changed my life.  It dries quickly, light fresh fragrance, and moisturizes like a dream!
Alyssa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've always rave about this product. I use this Oil mosy becuase I can be on the dry side. The scent is phenomenal, stays on all day even the next day. Leaves my skin smooth and soft. I love this product
Tracey Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this and it always leaves my skin smooth and silky. I enjoy it and love the feeling on my skin. It also smells wonderful and i would recommend. Its a little expensive but worth it i believe
Shana C.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to spray on after getting out the shower to moisturize your skin. It's not too oily like baby oil and it smells really good.
Grace P.
Bronx, NY
I don't like the "oil" products at all. The scent has changed the past few years also.
Kathy Z.
I've seen it and sample this before and it does smell good and neat. But, there is so many kinds of this products around the stores and that has an light and not that strong smell.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product. I put it on before lotion after a shower. It makes my skin smell great and feel very soft. It's also nice, if like me, you can't wear a lot of perfume at work.
Sep K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really awesome product. I love the smell of Philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist and it makes my skin fresh.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this smell exactly like the lotion? Does it linger?
Dianna L.
Norwalk, OH
The thought of my skin being like satin entices me. I'm looking for something that won't leave my skin feeling too oily. Is this a reasonably priced item?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the oil spray?
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Anteriormente usaba el satin body oil de Guinot y quiero saber si lo puedo sustituir con este otro producto ?