philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist uploaded by Michayla O.

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with pure grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our soap and water clean fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. see more...

• Anteriormente usaba el satin body oil de Guinot y...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this smell exactly like the lotion? Does it linger?1 Answers
  • The thought of my skin being like satin entices me. I'm looking f...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "It makes my skin smell great and feel very soft." in 1 review
  • "But, there is so many kinds of this products around the stores and that has an light and not that strong smell. " in 1 review
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite moisturizing products in the summer. It dries quickly and adds just the teeny tiniest bit of sheen to the skin. Pure grace has been a favorite scent of mine for almost 5 years now. Some oils can smell drastically different from the perfume but this one is dead on.
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh Yum! I am a Pure Grace girl for life. I can smell it when I put it on and then I can't but others do and always come closer to really smell it...this product just layers in and I do get a whiff ever so often. It is crisp and clean and smells so wonderful.
Khessa H.
Khessa H.
I love the lightweight, dry oil formula. It absorbs instantly into to the skin. It gives your skin that soft luxurious feel. The scent is very light, which I like. I love the fact that its a dry oil and it gives your skin that satin finish.
Iris Y.
Iris Y.
TX
I was given a sample of this oil mist, I usually prefer an oil mist than the body lotion because there are times that I get lazy removing greasy lotion from my hands. and it has better effect than lotions.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love to use this after I shave and use philosophy salt scrub on my legs. I got it in a gift set for Christmas and I fell in love won it. It makes my skin so soft and it has a light fresh clean scent.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't have a bad word to say about Philosophy pure grace stain-finish body oil mist. It made my skin feel so soft and satin feel. I didn't even have any break outs from this product either.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing! It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean! It is not always the cheapest but whenever there is a good sale I suggest you to try it out! You will not be sorry!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
This stuff is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling smooth and oil free! I got it as a Christmas gift and have used it daily ever since.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really awesome product. I love the smell of Philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist and it makes my skin fresh.
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this product! it felt amazing on my skin and it gave it the perfect glow. I have dry skin so this helped moisturize it!
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this smell exactly like the lotion? Does it linger?
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Norwalk, OH
The thought of my skin being like satin entices me. I'm looking for something that won't leave my skin feeling too oily. Is this a reasonably priced item?
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the oil spray?
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Anteriormente usaba el satin body oil de Guinot y quiero saber si lo puedo sustituir con este otro producto ?