philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist uploaded by Michayla O.

BY PHILOSOPHY

slip into your best satin dress with pure grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our soap and water clean fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin. see more...

philosophy pure grace satin-finish body oil mist
  • "I love this product! it felt amazing on my skin and it gave it the perfect glow. I have dry skin so this helped moisturize it!" in 4 reviews
  • "But, there is so many kinds of this products around the stores and that has an light and not that strong smell. " in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin smell great and feel very soft." in 1 review
Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
I bought two ! It's not meant to be used as a substitute for lotion but it does give me a nice feeling to my skin and it smells fantastic! I love philosophy satin finish Body Oil mist because I can use it for almost everything. After using a razor on my legs to shave it gives me a great touch and feeling to my skin and I can use it on my skin after a shower for lightweight satin finish.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love his. It moisturizers my skin really well and I bought this at sephora and it is very effective I highly reccomend. The packaging is simple and I personally appreciate that. I highly reccomend this to people that has dry skin
Tracey Y.
I love using this and it always leaves my skin smooth and silky. I enjoy it and love the feeling on my skin. It also smells wonderful and i would recommend. Its a little expensive but worth it i believe
Cassey F.
Baltimore, MD
Great for the winter months. I have oily skin even my body, but during the blistering cold in the winter this is a great quick moisturizer that you can just spray and go. It's also smells fantastic which is a great bonus.
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is one of my favorite moisturizing products in the summer. It dries quickly and adds just the teeny tiniest bit of sheen to the skin. Pure grace has been a favorite scent of mine for almost 5 years now. Some oils can smell drastically different from the perfume but this one is dead on.
Brandy S.
Pineville, LA
I get terrible razor burn on my legs regardless of what I shave with. Applying an oil immediately after shaving helps reduce razor burn for me significantly. This has been my favorite body oil to apply after shaving and it leaves my skin nearly razor burn free, soft and touchable.
Sara C.
Milton , WV
I love to use this after I shave and use philosophy salt scrub on my legs. I got it in a gift set for Christmas and I fell in love won it. It makes my skin so soft and it has a light fresh clean scent.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh Yum! I am a Pure Grace girl for life. I can smell it when I put it on and then I can't but others do and always come closer to really smell it...this product just layers in and I do get a whiff ever so often. It is crisp and clean and smells so wonderful.
Krystal D.
Cambridge, MA
This is one of those product that you don't really know you needed until you try it! This spray is scented so beautifully, and I have always been a huge fan of the Amazing Grace scent collection. Pure grace is subtle and steps aside for any fragrance that I may be wearing that day. Skin feels soft all day
Khessa H.
Bessemer, AL
I love the lightweight, dry oil formula. It absorbs instantly into to the skin. It gives your skin that soft luxurious feel. The scent is very light, which I like. I love the fact that its a dry oil and it gives your skin that satin finish.
Dianna L.
Norwalk, OH
The thought of my skin being like satin entices me. I'm looking for something that won't leave my skin feeling too oily. Is this a reasonably priced item?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the oil spray?
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this smell exactly like the lotion? Does it linger?
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anteriormente usaba el satin body oil de Guinot y quiero saber si lo puedo sustituir con este otro producto ?