Add a Photo

By PHILOSOPHY
#757 in Facial Moisturizers
slip into your best satin dress with pure grace satin-finish body oil mist. the multi-purpose, fine mist is formulated with natural sunflower and olive oils, as well as vitamin b5, to help moisturize and condition skin for a luxuriously soft, satin finish. the lightweight, dry oil formula absorbs instantly and is infused with our soap and water clean fragrance for luxuriously soft, lightly scented skin.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Cambridge, MA
This is one of those product that you don't really know you needed until you try it! This spray is scented so beautifully, and I have always been a huge fan of the Amazing Grace scent collection. Pure grace is subtle and steps aside for any fragrance that I may be wearing that day. Skin feels soft all day
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorite moisturizing products in the summer. It dries quickly and adds just the teeny tiniest bit of sheen to the skin. Pure grace has been a favorite scent of mine for almost 5 years now. Some oils can smell drastically different from the perfume but this one is dead on.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Pineville, LA
I get terrible razor burn on my legs regardless of what I shave with. Applying an oil immediately after shaving helps reduce razor burn for me significantly. This has been my favorite body oil to apply after shaving and it leaves my skin nearly razor burn free, soft and touchable.
sharon s.
sharon s.
Milwaukee, WI
Oh Yum! I am a Pure Grace girl for life. I can smell it when I put it on and then I can't but others do and always come closer to really smell it...this product just layers in and I do get a whiff ever so often. It is crisp and clean and smells so wonderful.
Khessa H.
Khessa H.
I love the lightweight, dry oil formula. It absorbs instantly into to the skin. It gives your skin that soft luxurious feel. The scent is very light, which I like. I love the fact that its a dry oil and it gives your skin that satin finish.
Cassey F.
Cassey F.
Baltimore , MD
Great for the winter months. I have oily skin even my body, but during the blistering cold in the winter this is a great quick moisturizer that you can just spray and go. It's also smells fantastic which is a great bonus.
Iris Y.
Iris Y.
TX
I was given a sample of this oil mist, I usually prefer an oil mist than the body lotion because there are times that I get lazy removing greasy lotion from my hands. and it has better effect than lotions.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Providence , RI
I love oil mist after lotion I apply this to give my skin a soft and silky Look my skin aborted it quickly and didn't leave any oily residue like some oil most like and its light scent made it even better.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love to use this after I shave and use philosophy salt scrub on my legs. I got it in a gift set for Christmas and I fell in love won it. It makes my skin so soft and it has a light fresh clean scent.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Jacksonville, NC
I don't have a bad word to say about Philosophy pure grace stain-finish body oil mist. It made my skin feel so soft and satin feel. I didn't even have any break outs from this product either.
Oriana G.
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
Does this smell exactly like the lotion? Does it linger?
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Norwalk, OH
The thought of my skin being like satin entices me. I'm looking for something that won't leave my skin feeling too oily. Is this a reasonably priced item?
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you like the oil spray?
Massielle Nathalie M.
Massielle Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Anteriormente usaba el satin body oil de Guinot y quiero saber si lo puedo sustituir con este otro producto ?