BY PHILOSOPHY

• How does this compare to the St. Ive Apricot Scrub?2 Answers
Philosophy Pure Grace Salt Scrub
  • "I only use philosophy line on my entire body; the salt scrub is a particular favorite of mine for pre shaving my legs, leaving them super soft along with a Sheen! The scent is feminine, light and and clean. I'm always well-stocked on All My Philosophy products..." in 6 reviews
  • "I have loved the philosophy body scrubs for years. They smell great! They work great! While the instructions say to use them on wet skin, i use them on dry skin for a strong exfoliation. My skin is smooth and soft!" in 3 reviews
Jamie K.
Aurora, IL
Pure Grace is one of my favorite scents from Philosophy, so it was a no brainer for me to try the salt scrub. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

I have to be careful about what I use on my skin, especially when it comes to exfoliaters. I have mild eczema, so I do have skin build up on areas of my skin. The scent of this salt scrub is very light. I like to use it once a week to get rid of the dead skin. Sometimes I will even mix it in with one of my creamy body washes.

This stuff is my go-to for body exfoliation. It always busts through my dead skin patches and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth!
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love a good salt scrub- great exfoliation. I love this smell and think it smells clean- not like a strong perfume.  My daughter thinks it smells like sunscreen, however
Adele H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pure Grace is one of my favorite scents so I had to try the scrub. If smells really clean and is easy to apply in the shower. I use it twice a week and it leaves my skin filling soft. The tub it comes in is a nice size so it should last awhile. They say use it on dry skin, but I find it to work just as well on wet skin.
Vanessa R.
I like the salt scrub a lot it gets all excess skin off of my body it's neither gentle or harsh it's a find medium the value was pretty good not too too pricey the scent is not bad at all I would recommend it to others who have very dry skin all over the body it does a good job
Kim M.
San Francisco, CA
I love philosophy products! Their salt scrubs are great. I love the pure grace because it doesn't have a strong scent. You can use it in the shower and put on another fragrance - no competition!
The phrases on the packaging are also lovely and inspiring. Makes a great gift
Sharon L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Lois L.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Philosophy products are all wonderful, and this scrub included. They all was have the most subtle clean fragrances and the fragrance sticks around for a while. My husband always says I smell great after using this scrub!
Juliana S.
Allison Park, PA
This stuff smells incredible! Its smooth and doesn't feel sticky after application. The only real downside is the price. The whole Philosophy brand is expensive, but its worth it.
Annie Y.
Vienna, VA
Love this! Leaves my skin super soft after I use it. I use it gently on my face with my bare hands, but never with that and my clarisonic combined.
Chelsea T.
Eau Claire, WI
How does this compare to the St. Ive Apricot Scrub?