BY PHILOSOPHY

infused with the clean soap and water scent of pure grace, this body lotion hydrates skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and super smooth. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula helps replenish and maintain skin's natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and hydrated. delicately scented with a crisp, soap and water scent, this perfumed moisturizer will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed.

philosophy pure grace perfumed body lotion
  • "Another awesome offering in the Pure Grace line. This lotion goes on light and smooth. Absolutely love the FRESH scent it leaves behind. If I am in need of extra moisturizing, I use another cream based moisturizer (mainly in the winter months). But for most of the year, this lotion is just right!" in 29 reviews
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
this is a nice lotion but nothing to write home about. it smells nice but might be problematic for people with allergies to fragrences. it is pretty expensive too, I cannot justify spending so much on a just decent lotion. if you are a huge fan of scented lotion, you might be into this stuff
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
My mother in law wears pure grace and I loved it and asked her to buy me it for Christmas one year and now her and my husband switch off buying me it. She gets me the lotion and body wash sometimes too, and I love them! Smell great and super moisturizing đź‘Ś
Lisa P.
Ft lauderdale
I think this is the best way to go for hydration especially if you don’t want to use perfume. My skin feels soft not greasy and the scent lingers most of the day
Pamela E.
This lotion is great, though I don’t like to use it as a full body lotion. I like to use it on my forearms and legs, especially given the price point.
I find if I use it on my hands, my palms tend to get a little itchy. The only other complain I have is that if you live in a humid climate like I do, the lotion can get a bit sticky.
Overall, worth the buy but I’d say it’s more of an Autumn product. Stick to using this when the air is drier or less humid!
Also, highly recommend getting a sample BEFORE you buy it if you have sensitive skin like me! This product has a really nice and long lasting scent but I know some people don’t react well to products like this!
Rebekah B.
I typically only use unscented body lotions, but Pure Grace.... Wow. It is super light-weight and perfect for hotter months. The fragrance is almost unnoticeable. It simply leaves me smelling clean, and who doesn't want to smell clean?! I tend to get a bit lazy putting on body lotion when I have to work super early because lotions take forever to rub in. Not this stuff. I use a pump for each section of my body/limb and it disappears without a trace within seconds. My skin feels hydrated, I feel accomplished, and I'm not running late for work either! Win, win, win.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I love all Philosophy products and this definitely didn't disappoint. I love the sent and the feel of the lotion. I got mine at Ulta and will be repurchasing when I run out. It's so much better than all the other lotions I have tried. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Bryanna S.
Doniphan , MO
This lotion smells so good, and it feels even better on your skin. I notice when I apply this lotion to my legs at night before going to bed, that the next day, my sheets smell like it! It glides on smoothly, without being sticky. It feels light weight on your skin, but still provides just as much moisturizing as a body butter.  A little bit goes a long way!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
I absolutely love this lotion. I found it while wondering around Ulta on day and decided to give it a try while it was on sale and I fell in love. It smells so good that most days I’ll wear just it and not layer myself with other sprays or creams. It also goes on so creamy and smooth and keeps my hands or body feeling soft all day ! Hands day my favorite!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever used. It's smell lasts for such a long time and it's a clean smell. It's very gentle on the skin, no harsh chemicals. It's a little pricey and that is honestly the only negative thing about it.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
My husband likes it for his dry hands. I love using this to extend the scent from Amazing Grace body wash/shampoo. You don't need to use a perfume after this product. It wears off eventually, but I still feel clean and don't notice the scent wore off
Emily D.
Duluth, MN
Does this scent last all day?
Lindsay B.
Cornelius, OR
What is your favorite scent by this brand?
talia c.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS NORMALLY COST AT A RETAIL STORE?
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
What does this smell like? Fresh linens? Almost like a fresh laundry smell?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Has anyone tried Nude Rose?