philosophy pure grace perfumed body lotion uploaded by Sally M.philosophy pure grace perfumed body lotion uploaded by Aleida C.philosophy pure grace perfumed body lotion uploaded by Sophia L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

infused with the clean soap and water scent of pure grace, this body lotion hydrates skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and super smooth. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula helps replenish and maintain skin's natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and hydrated. delicately scented with a crisp, soap and water scent, this perfumed moisturizer will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed.

Candace C.
Candace C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is some of the most amazing lotion I have ever used. It makes my skin SO soft and it doesn't feel oily like a lot of lotions tend to. Also, the smell is perfect and soft so it's not too overpowering and doesn't give me a headache. The only thing I don't like about this lotion is the price, it's a little outrageous, but if you can find it on sale or have a coupon it's totally worth it!!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Silverdale, WA
This lotion is amazing !!! I am picky about my lotion it has to go on smooth and not to thick or too runny , it cant be greasy and the scent has to last ....i get all the pluses with this product !! I am a repeat user i buy a new one every time i run out and i would recommend picking up a bottle next time your around sephora or ulta or anywhere that sells philosophy grace
Darcy D.
Darcy D.
Depew, NY
This is by far my absolute favorite body lotion. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized all day. I usually use it in the morning right after I shower and at night right before I go to bed. Not to mention the sent smells amazing. My only concern with this product is the price, other that that I would 100% recommend this product!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Normandy Park, WA
Philosophy has been and will always be one of my favorite brands. One of the first Philosophy products I ever used was this pure grace body lotion. I remember thinking it smelled so simple yet classy. I use this lotion every day and swear by it. Such a great product and would recommend to anyone!
Crista B.
Crista B.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another scent i adore, Philosophy is really great at creating a scent you can remember and identify without it being overly perfume-y. It also layers really well, so you can wear it with Grace or layer your favorite scent over the top. It's super moisturizing too and not oily.
Madison H.
Madison H.
This body lotion really emulates a graceful smell. I use it once a day after I shower and don't even need perfume! The gentle smell will have everyone asking where you got it. You can buy it at numbers retails such as Macys, Sephora, Ulta, etc. I strongly recommend this product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
I love this lotion! The smell is light and feminine and the lotion is moisturizing. I buy gift sets of the shower gel and lotion for many of my family members every year because they all love it! Qvc usually has great prices for this product if you're in the market for it.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
Love love love! This product is so awesome. It smells fresh and clean, leaves your skin feeling the small way as well. It exceeded my expectations, more on the expensive side but definitely worth the few extra bucks for a better product rather than a shelf generic product
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Eldon, MO
I actually use this lotion along with the Pure Grace body wash. Just as the label says, this is pure clean and simple. It's not too purfumy. It's just like a fresh bar of soap but sudsier. So nice and simple. I love it. It's also very affordable and I highly recommend.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I love philosophy products they never let me down! these lotions made my body feel so soft and smooth. i smelt like graceful. i will be purchasing more as soon as I'm done with my bottle. i love how much product there is in the bottles too and a pump goes a long way!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Does this scent last all day?
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite scent by this brand?
TALIA C.
TALIA C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOW MUCH DOES THIS NORMALLY COST AT A RETAIL STORE?