BY PHILOSOPHY

infused with the clean soap and water scent of pure grace, this body lotion hydrates skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and super smooth. enriched with shea butter and natural oils, such as olive and macadamia, this skin-loving formula helps replenish and maintain skin's natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and hydrated. delicately scented with a crisp, soap and water scent, this perfumed moisturizer will leave you feeling infinitely clean and refreshed.

• HOW MUCH DOES THIS NORMALLY COST AT A RETAIL STORE?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent by this brand?2 Answers
  • Does this scent last all day?3 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am loving his Philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose body lotion! I could not find Nude Rose on here for some reason so I am reviewing it on here. I think the lotion not only smells great, but is also super hydrating! The scent will last all day and will stay on clothing for it seems like forever. If you are a fan of Philosophy (especially Amazing Grace), I would highly recommend this!
Erin S.
Summerville, SC
My mother in law wears pure grace and I loved it and asked her to buy me it for Christmas one year and now her and my husband switch off buying me it. She gets me the lotion and body wash sometimes too, and I love them! Smell great and super moisturizing đź‘Ś
Christel E.
Florence, KY
I really love this lotion. It’s thick and has such a pleasant scent. I love using it after I take a shower to lock in moisture. It makes my skin smell so good and lasts for a while. I would totally recommend!
Bekah B.
I typically only use unscented body lotions, but Pure Grace.... Wow. It is super light-weight and perfect for hotter months. The fragrance is almost unnoticeable. It simply leaves me smelling clean, and who doesn't want to smell clean?! I tend to get a bit lazy putting on body lotion when I have to work super early because lotions take forever to rub in. Not this stuff. I use a pump for each section of my body/limb and it disappears without a trace within seconds. My skin feels hydrated, I feel accomplished, and I'm not running late for work either! Win, win, win.
Katie E.
Estero , FL
I love all Philosophy products and this definitely didn't disappoint. I love the sent and the feel of the lotion. I got mine at Ulta and will be repurchasing when I run out. It's so much better than all the other lotions I have tried. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Bryanna S.
Doniphan, MO
This lotion smells so good, and it feels even better on your skin. I notice when I apply this lotion to my legs at night before going to bed, that the next day, my sheets smell like it! It glides on smoothly, without being sticky. It feels light weight on your skin, but still provides just as much moisturizing as a body butter.  A little bit goes a long way!
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever used. It's smell lasts for such a long time and it's a clean smell. It's very gentle on the skin, no harsh chemicals. It's a little pricey and that is honestly the only negative thing about it.
Toni A.
My husband likes it for his dry hands. I love using this to extend the scent from Amazing Grace body wash/shampoo. You don't need to use a perfume after this product. It wears off eventually, but I still feel clean and don't notice the scent wore off
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
In love with this product the scent of this product is amazing and leaves you smell refreshed and rejuvenated. The product cost is steeper than others but the cost and way you feel equals out in the end. Please try just the scent of this product in a perfume of spray it's so fresh and clean
Yelena L.
Love this lotion! Smells so good, just like an angel. It's very smoothing and soft and the scent is perfect for anyone who wants a light fresh scent and is prone to headaches cause it's very light. I love using this alone without perfume sometimes and I can smell this and feel clean :)
Emily D.
Does this scent last all day?
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
What is your favorite scent by this brand?
TALIA C.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS NORMALLY COST AT A RETAIL STORE?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Has anyone tried Nude Rose?