philosophy pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant uploaded by Robin R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

be gracefully free of perspiration. pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant is formulated to reduce underarm perspiration, while refreshing your senses with its soap and water clean scent. the silky formula is infused with vitamin e and moisturizing agents to soothe skin irritation due to shaving or common skin sensitivities, leaving underarms feeling smooth and soft. it s a pure way to get through the day. perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant see more...

• How well does this deodorant work? I love the pure grace ...1 Answers
  • This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products...1 Answers
  • How does this product work for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
christina l.
Point Pleasant, WV
Seriously my all time favorite. I love this perfume. It is soft not to strong but last and smells so clean. I get so many compliments every single time I wear this perfume.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I love everything philosophy makes I swear! One of my favorite brands, with some of the best quality products. Love the way this deodorant feels and love that it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! Definitely worth the purchase!
Korinne m.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells absolutely amazing, and is very easy to use. Applies very nicely and evenly and lasts all day without needing to be reapplied.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
Great. It is fresh, and clean smelling. Does not come off on clothing
And is long lasting.
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
This scent is a "friendly" scent. Meaning it's wonderful for teachers, nurses, or for people who work with the public where a strong scent would be too much. It's very clean and wonderful!
Robin R.
I've use this product and I love it it makes you feel fresh like you have nothing on and it lasted all day ,it doesn't get on your clothes.
Kichaundra C.
Rockford, IL
Cr ever vrvtrvvr. They've t t by the t his eve r event to tbtbtbtb t vrvtrvvr tbtbtbtb rob tvhr r brbtbtbtbt. T
Elizabeth G.
Shillington, PA
This deodorant smells wonderful and kept me dry all day. It did not leave a residue on my clothing.
Jan L.
I buy this product for the girls in my household, with all the allergies my girls have to face and cleansing products this is just perfect for them…this is all we buy them now, amongst their other products
Mabel E.
Crown Point , In
Love this product!!! The smell is amazing! It last through a few days... Also it's a mood adjuster. Takes you back to that perfect day...
Michelle T.
Lake Charles, LA
How do I purchase Philosophy Pure Grace perfumed antiperspirant/ deodorant?
Alyssa M.
['Forest Hills', 'NY'], NY
How does this product work for sensitive skin?
Shannon F.
This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products but is this worth it or at drugstore deodorants just as good?
Alexis M.
I have been looking for new deodorants for weeks and I wanted to know is this product overrated or is it actually worth the hype?
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
How long does this usually last?