philosophy pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant uploaded by Robin R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

be gracefully free of perspiration. pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant is formulated to reduce underarm perspiration, while refreshing your senses with its soap and water clean scent. the silky formula is infused with vitamin e and moisturizing agents to soothe skin irritation due to shaving or common skin sensitivities, leaving underarms feeling smooth and soft. it s a pure way to get through the day. perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant see more...

• How well does this deodorant work? I love the pure grace ...1 Answers
  • This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products...1 Answers
  • How does this product work for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Mabel E.
Crown Point , In
Love this product!!! The smell is amazing! It last through a few days... Also it's a mood adjuster. Takes you back to that perfect day...
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
I love the clean scent of the grace line, pure grace is my favorite. I love the deals that I can get on QVC
Terri S.
Saint Charles, KY
I'm always in love with anything Philosophy puts out, and this is no exception. It's a light, fresh, safe for my extremely sensitive skin, and packs a long lasting scent, but without being too extreme. 💕
Jillian K.
Brunswick, OH
Great smell and performance. I find myself sweating a lot this really helps prevent it well providing a good smell
gabby f.
St Petersburg, FL
I love everything philosophy makes I swear! One of my favorite brands, with some of the best quality products. Love the way this deodorant feels and love that it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! Definitely worth the purchase!
Latanya V.
KIRTLAND, NM
I got this as a gift and I was skeptic.
OMG I love this and I've been wearing it just about everyday.
Its light and not over powering. Definitely not one to have to change for every season
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I got a sample of this, and after using for a few days, I ran out and bought the full size one! It has a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering at all. Works great and keeps me dry while living here in sunny hot Florida!
Kathleen C.
It works and is one of the best smelling deodorants I have found in a long time.
Jan L.
I buy this product for the girls in my household, with all the allergies my girls have to face and cleansing products this is just perfect for them…this is all we buy them now, amongst their other products
Robin R.
I've use this product and I love it it makes you feel fresh like you have nothing on and it lasted all day ,it doesn't get on your clothes.
Michelle T.
Lake Charles, LA
How do I purchase Philosophy Pure Grace perfumed antiperspirant/ deodorant?
Alyssa M.
Forest Hills, NY
How does this product work for sensitive skin?
Shannon F.
This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products but is this worth it or at drugstore deodorants just as good?
Alexis M.
Athens, GA
I have been looking for new deodorants for weeks and I wanted to know is this product overrated or is it actually worth the hype?
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
How long does this usually last?