philosophy pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant uploaded by Robin R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

be gracefully free of perspiration. pure grace perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant is formulated to reduce underarm perspiration, while refreshing your senses with its soap and water clean scent. the silky formula is infused with vitamin e and moisturizing agents to soothe skin irritation due to shaving or common skin sensitivities, leaving underarms feeling smooth and soft. it s a pure way to get through the day. perfumed antiperspirant/deodorant see more...

• How well does this deodorant work? I love the pure grace ...1 Answers
  • This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products...1 Answers
  • How does this product work for sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Yvonne C.
This does the job and smells heavenly, but I've bought it at least 4 times and find the mechanism to dial it up fails after just a few uses. Great product but the delivery system needs improvement. Probably won't buy again
Shawn A.
Love this! Bought one for my mom and myself. It smells a bit different than the perfume shockingly. I purchased mine from Sephora initially then Amazon following. It is more expensive than regular deodorant. My mom loves hers so I always make sure she has some. As for me, it didn't hold well for me. I haven't bought it again for myself.
Gabrielle F.
St Petersburg, FL
I love everything philosophy makes I swear! One of my favorite brands, with some of the best quality products. Love the way this deodorant feels and love that it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! Definitely worth the purchase!
Eliza P.
Greenville, SC
Smells really good. It's a bit powdery going on. I was a first time user this month and liked philosophy as a brand and thought I'd try it. It was okay, not my absolute favorite deodorant, but very nice.
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
This scent is a "friendly" scent. Meaning it's wonderful for teachers, nurses, or for people who work with the public where a strong scent would be too much. It's very clean and wonderful!
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
I got a sample of this, and after using for a few days, I ran out and bought the full size one! It has a nice clean scent that isn't overpowering at all. Works great and keeps me dry while living here in sunny hot Florida!
Terri S.
Alberton, MT
I'm always in love with anything Philosophy puts out, and this is no exception. It's a light, fresh, safe for my extremely sensitive skin, and packs a long lasting scent, but without being too extreme. 💕
christina l.
Point Pleasant, WV
Seriously my all time favorite. I love this perfume. It is soft not to strong but last and smells so clean. I get so many compliments every single time I wear this perfume.
Jan L.
I buy this product for the girls in my household, with all the allergies my girls have to face and cleansing products this is just perfect for them…this is all we buy them now, amongst their other products
Latanya V.
Kirtland, NM
I got this as a gift and I was skeptic.
OMG I love this and I've been wearing it just about everyday.
Its light and not over powering. Definitely not one to have to change for every season
Michelle T.
Lake Charles, LA
How do I purchase Philosophy Pure Grace perfumed antiperspirant/ deodorant?
Alyssa M.
['Forest Hills', 'NY'], NY
How does this product work for sensitive skin?
Shannon F.
This product is so intriguing! I love philosophy products but is this worth it or at drugstore deodorants just as good?
Alexis M.
I have been looking for new deodorants for weeks and I wanted to know is this product overrated or is it actually worth the hype?
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
How long does this usually last?