BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy pure grace firming body emulsion, 32 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Meghan L.
Cedar park, TX
Not going to lie but I get this for Christmas for my mom every year because she is obsessed with this scent! (And we share everything so I use it and love it too) it's got an amazing pure and simple but elegant smell that I just love. Would highly recommend any product from this brand.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
I love the Pure Grace line by philosophy. Everything smells absolutely amazing and works very well. The packaging is great throughout the entire brand. As a first time user who has only been using it for a few weeks, I've only noticed a slight difference.
Julie L.
I just love this product. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't say to me you smell so good. Super moisturizing on the skin. Firming under arm, chest SND legs. Lasts all day. Your clothes smell so good when you take them off. Can't give more than 5 stars or I would❤️❤️
Kate E.
Shreveport, LA
I loved the way this smelt. I also loved that it didn't leave a weird film on my face that other products have done on me before! All in all o think it was a great product and would probably purchase again!
Katie H.
Fairfax, VA
I have always loved the product of anything was was philosophy. It always made my skin so smooth and feeling fresh. Never did it make my skin feel harsh. I will always recommend this to anyone I know who wants great skin.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Didn't really firm after the first bottle but it smelled divine and the soap didn't dry my skin out! It is a bit expensive
Gracie N.
I love this it's named after me and it is so cool it is gentle and smells amazing I will definitely invest in more of this
Gaby B.
Seattle, WA
El mejor para retirar el maquillaje, no deja residuos, es bastante noble con la piel. Y el olor me encanta
Julie L.
Shaker Hts, OH
I don't get why everyone loves this product. First of all I didn't see any firming and second it didn't really do anything different from drugstore brands