philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Shawn A.philosophy Pure Grace Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Aleida C.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Feel cleaner and more graceful than ever. Pure grace spray fragrance (eau de toilette) is our infinitely clean fragrance in a concentrated form. Clean and universally appealing, this soap and water scent is the perfect fragrance for anyone who wants to feel as though they just stepped out of the shower. Pure grace features pure, crisp soap and water notes, creating the simplest, cleanest scent imaginable.

How To Use:

Spray onto a clean, dry body. Avoid direct eye contact.

sd alcohol 40b, fragrance (parfum), water (aqua), sodium benzotriazolyl, butylphenol sulfonate, buteth-3, tributyl citrate.

Lori M.
I'm a long time fan of amazing grace, so I was hesitant to make a change. Pure grace has such a clean & subtle scent. I actually had 2 people ask what it was. It is appropriate for a day at work or a night out. I love this new fresh smell.
Aleida C.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as a gift and I am in love. I use this every day along with my body wash and lotion set. Once this set is done I will definitely be purchasing another one
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Love the fresh clean smell of pure grace. It's so easy to wear and doesn't run people away from that "over perfumed" smell.
Jodi K.
I use this almost every day and I constantly get complements on how good I smell. This smells so fresh, like clean laundry.