philosophy Pure Grace Dry Shampoo 4.3 oz/ 122 g uploaded by Jessica K.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A texturizing dry shampoo with the crisp, clean scent of Pure Grace. What does: Hair care just got more graceful thanks to the newest member of the Pure Grace family. Now, crisp and infinitely clean florals meet the style-extending power of the salon to cleanse, volumize, and texturize leaving hair touchably soft. Pure Grace represents clean, modern simplicity. It is a universal scent that will change the way you feel about fragrance. Pure, crisp, and infinitely clean, the fragrance opens with a veil of water lily for subtle freshness. The heart has the simple, modern tones of leafy greens and lasting frosted musk brings for a refreshing, modern finish. Notes: Bergamot, Water Lily, Lavender, Jasmine, Cool Greens, Musk. Style: Pure. Crisp. Clean. see more...

Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
So...this smells great, but I would not recommend for an everyday dry shampoo. It is quite expensive when compared with other brands and did not really get the results I had hoped for. I am a lover of all things philosophy, but this just didn’t make the cut for me.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Got this as a gift and was excited to try but to find I was disappointed . I have tried several dry shampoos but this one the scent is way too strong. And the spray was decent but it made your hair white if you sprayed too much. I definitely would not buy this or recommend this for a dry shampooI
Lindsay R.
I have tried so many different dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite. Love the scent. It's clean smelling and it's not overpowering. Use this when I decide to take one extra day between washing my hair.
Yelena B.
Syracuse, NY
My current go to dry shampoo. This product Has s light scent and works amazing. A downside can be the white cast if you use too much. But other than that I’d definitely recommend this prouct.
Gale C.
This is a great dry shampoo and the scent is very mild. Wonderful for second day hair. Be sure to shake well and hold the recommended distance from your head or you will have a white haze.
Ella S.
Not only does the dry shampoo smell amazing, it works really well! You don’t need o over use this product at all, and it soaks up oil really well without leaving our hair feeling gross and heavy
Erin H.
Howard City , MI
I’ve tried both scents (amazing & pure grace) and love this dry shampoo. It’s a bit pricey so I only use it once a week but the scent stays in my hair until I wash it. These smell exactly like the perfumes so if you’re familiar you know they can be a bit strong but very clean smelling.
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
This product works so well! It smells amazing and leaves hair looking freshly washed. It can be used multiple days without white build up. However, it can leave hair kind of stiff and hard to manage if too much product is in the hair.
Vesna T.
This is a pretty good dry shampoo. What I look for in a dry shampoo is a weightless feel with no residue. This definitely does the job. My only complaint is that it is super scented; so if you're at all sensitive to smell this might not be the best option for you.
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Love this dry shampoo so much! To start, it smells AMAZING! It's a decent sized can for the price which was a bit of a splurge( $24)

It does the job though and leaves hair refreshed and weightless. Definitely will repurchase!