philosophy pure grace body butter uploaded by Angelina D.

philosophy pure grace body butter

philosophy®:  one of the best tools for longevity and good health is not just taking a walk outdoors but taking your walk while holding the hand of God.  when we walk in gratitude for each and every moment, we empower ourselves by empowering our spirits.  when we breathe in nature through our eyes, ears and lips, we become certain that not only are our souls eternal, but that God knows how to manage our lives, our troubles, our worries and our days better than we do.  so today and everyday "let go and let God." formulated with multiple butters including shea, mango and cocoa leaves skin feeling super soft and smooth luxurious formula melts into skin to help tone and moisturize. body butter see more...

Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
This smells great and feels fantastic. The cream is long lasting and really helps my dry skin. It more than met my expectations. It is gentle, yet strong, but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy it again! They say first impressions are everything, and my first use of Philosophy was great!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Philosophy has wonderful smelling products. I love most of them. Pure grace is a wonderful light smell that isn't too strong and over powering. Everyone will enjoy this scent because it is pretty gentle and not harsh at all. I would like for them to create more scents.
K l.
Austin, TX
This lotion is so soft and smells great! It is perfect for after the shower if you want your body extra smooth. The smell is great and I will purchase again. I usually buy at Ulta, where they sell many philosophy products. The packaging is so cute as well!
Angelina D.
I got this product as a gift and it's probably the best body butter I've ever used. It keeps my skin nice and hydrated even when it's extremely dry outside and I usually have to frequently apply more and more lotion. It has a great scent that lasts throughout the day and it's an all around fantastic product.
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
Living in the northern mid-west, I'm subjected to cold, harsh winters. Body butter is something I've found really protects my skin, especially sensitive hands. This formula absorbs quickly and has a wonderful scent.
Carly W.
Lake Villa, IL
I love the philosophy pure grace body butter. It smells wonderful. This is a very moisturizing cream. The tube it comes in is a good size and the amount of use you get out of the product is unbelievable. This product is very gentle on the skin and i would definitely buy it again.
Jeanette P.
Pomona, CA
A must have for my dry skin ! If your skin is lacking moisture I definitely recommend this product! Love the consistency and smell ! I also like to use it in the shower as a shave balm . It leaves the skin feeling so smooth !
Anna M.
Passaic , NJ
This is an absolutely must have in your skin care routine this has drastically improved my skin condition i have always suffered from dry skin and this really sinks in the skin for hydration
Jamie W.
South Brunswick Township
I love philosophy very much. My mom and I have used it for years and we honestly have no complaints! It is a great product that leaves skin feeling soft and also leaves a nice and light scent. Great moisturizer!
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Oh my goodness!!! The texture of this cream is like butter! The fragrance is soft and heavenly! I love this size of the container. This makes it perfect for taking along in my purse.