BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy®: pure grace is the clean smell of soap and water, the memory of fresh air woven into a set of crisp, white cotton sheets, a cold deep breath on a snowy winter night, the best summer morning you have ever known, the one white t-shirt that feels better than all the rest. fragrance lingerie for the body. the ideal fragrance "base coat" to be used full-body. use alone or underneath any of our state of grace fragrances. refreshing perfumed mist provides hydration and antioxidant benefits all over body spritz. see more...

Kristin Ann S.
I have the Shimmering Body Spritz 8.4oz I got NIB sealed off eBay for $25. It’s not normally that cheap but u got lucky I’ve only paid MSRP for 3 of Philosophy products out of the bunch I own. This is like a fresh snow fall, a holiday season, fresh out of the shower, festive, hopeful, clean & lasts a long time. This is my base body spritz for all of my philosophy scents. If you like a lavendary musky scent that’s.clean this is for you. If you crave a scent that isn’t sweet but smells clean & like a bad of soap bit not masculine whatsoever this is for you & if you are bored of the typical candy sweet fare (pink sugar, Prada candy, juicy) this will delight your senses! My new cold weather scent. It is festive & cheery bright & expectant. Never presumptuous . I will rebuy always!!!! #winning
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
This is my all time favorite scent! It has an unmistakable smell of clean soap and water. You smell like you just stepped out of the shower all day! This is great for anyone that doesn't like food or flower scents. The packaging is timeless and the price is very affordable for a fragrance.
Mimi F.
Wonderful spritzer. Perfect to spray all over during the hot summer.months. Wonderful fragrance. Everyone around wants to know what it is. Never too heavy or overpowering just light, clean and fresh. I would definitely recommend this product.
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
Philosophy is always an amazing brand! If you are looking for a light spritz smell. Than this can be your go to! I work with philosophy reps and they all love this! It is a little pricey but they is the brand in general but if you love philosophy and are looking for something light that this is recommended for you!
kaitlyne t.
Benson, NC
Anything from this company has always been a go too for me. I have never been disapointed in any of their products and trust me I have plenty! I would definitely recommend. Especially their face washes!
Amanda G.
This has a nice smell but I find it over powering at times. I'd prefer a smaller more trial size so that the product doesn't go bad before I use it all. It can be found at Alta for less than the more designer scents.
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I use philosophy's products all the time and their scents smell so good. It is not too harsh of a smell and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. Would definitely recommend to others
Cami W.
Saint Charles, MO
To me this stuff smells like nothing. I don't really think it's worth the money. I am a first-time user and I don't think I will be buying again. It seems too expensive for it not having much of a scent
Paola M.
Hayward, CA
I personally love philosophy products but the all over body sprits is obe of my favorites. I Iove this for an everyday use, very light fragrance that smells fresh and clean.
Arianna R.
I like a lot this product but something that I found, is that it doesn't last long enough the minute I put it on the smell disappears but if I put the bottle over my nose I can smell it perfectly
cristina c.
Is it wortth the price?
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Does it smell good and is it long lasting
Samantha B.
Is this worth the price? Does it smell good?
Kristin Ann S.
What is your favorite philosophy product & why?
Jannessa R.