BY PHILOSOPHY

24 Oz Philosophy Pistachio Meringue Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely wo Philosophy Pistachio Meringue Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath 24 Oz rth the cost!
Katie H.
The smell of this is to die for! It feels the whole bathro and you are immeadiately comforted. It is priced well like most other philosophy products and I get mine at ultra. I love how clean and simple the containers that philosophy uses are. It's very pleasing to the eye.
Anela S.
Drums, PA
In love with this product !! The scent just smells so refreshing . I am a repeat user of this because I am obsessed with it . Skin on skin contact and I love it
Nicole C.
BANGOR, ME
I love everything from this brand. Everything smells so nice and feels so good. I like the size of the products and it has a decent price.
Traci S.
Limestone, TN
Smells so good and leave syour haif feeling so clean and beautiful....I love all philosophy products...U can't lose with these products
Joe N Breanna D.
My mother in,law purchased this for me for Christmas and we. Used it didn't love it and wouldn't purchase it myself for the price
Alexandra C.
It Smell Amazing . This Stuff Realy Does Work And Help My Your Skin Look Great . I Used This Once And I Feel In Love ..
Rachel R.
Lexington, KY
Love this brand and this product. Everyone should try it out. It smells and works great. I love it so much.
Shah B.
Etobicoke, ON
It is a great shampoo and i would highly recommend it because of its texture. It is so smooth and nice. If you are someone who wants the good looks and great feel, all in one, this is the shampoo for you. I absolutely love it and its really good price as well.
Alexandra Y.
i think This pistachio formula It's subtle but delicious.Good amount of foam and leaves ,y skin soft and refreshed, the smell is amaaziing!! i really love it, bad thing is that is hard to find, but i really recommend this to anyone.