philosophy pink jelly bean shampoo uploaded by Brandy O.

BY PHILOSOPHY

satisfy your jelly bean craving in the shower or bath with. pink jelly bean watermelon shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath . the moisturizing lather cleanses and conditions. pink jelly bean shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, watermelon. see more...

• Do you thing Tjmaxx would sell this?2 Answers
  • Is this brand really worth the price? I think its expensive but I...6 Answers
  • Smells like gum?1 Answers
philosophy pink jelly bean shampoo
  • "As a huge fan of the brand itself, this shower jelly smells amazing, lathers beautifully, and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean!" in 8 reviews
Erika W.
Rowland, NC
This shampoo is amazing. Makes your hair feel so soft and silky. My hair looks good for days . Love this product. Also makes my hair shiny and smells so good.
savanna g.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo and the scent is somewhat strong which I like but it tends to tangle my hair a little bit
Katy H.
Want your hair to smell terrific jelly bean will do trick. Plus it cleans it and makes it feel luscious .
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing
Lexi C.
Saginaw, MI
Omg I wish this prouduct where cheaper!!!! Seriously I can not afford it ever! But the smell on every single bottle is so delicious and they make your hair feel so absolutely healthy and pretty but I can even afford to get one bottle :/
Samantha R.
Just like everyone else said, this smells amazing. Its delicious-smelling and fruity. You can use this shampoo as a body wash too which is a neat trick. Its labeled very attractively. On the surface (color, smell, packaging) this shampoo seems lovely and luxurious. But then, you're in the shower, and you cant seem to get it to really lather worth a damn to clean your hair. So you glob on a ton of your expensive shampoo to have your hair feel dry and tangly and worse than it was than you got in the shower. So disappointing ='(
Safia M.
I love the smell, packaging, and color of all the Philosophy products. This one in particular I do enjoy very much however depending on the mood I am in sometimes makes me not like it. The sweeter smell can come off as too sweet and the price is too high for regular purchase which is why I gave it three stars. I do like to give it as a gift to someone though
Nicole A.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
It smells amazing and my bathroom always smells like it afterward! Great for body care but I would not recommend it for haircare. A little on the price side, buying it is more of the novelty of the cute packaging versus the quality of product. Great as a gift, but would recommend spending the same amount on different product if looking for quality skincare (not just fragrance).
Nikoletta K.
Nottingham, MD
Smells really good but it was bother my skin, making me feel itchy but I'm sure that doesn't happen to everyone. I'd say buy it from Ulta, try it out and if you don't like it just return it.
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
I love the scent of this body wash and I love the formula. Philosophy products are really great. This is a very sweet smell. I really want to get a fresher scent just to have a couple of options. This one is really great!
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brand really worth the price? I think its expensive but I've never tried it.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Do you thing Tjmaxx would sell this?
Lilly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good on gentle skin? Like for babies?
Yusbreili G.
Smells like gum?
Massiel A.
Tulsa,oklahoma
I have colored hair is it safe for me to use it over it and won't make it look dried out ?