BY PHILOSOPHY

feel pretty in pink with our. pink jelly bean nail and lip kit featuring nail polish and high-gloss, high-flavor watermelon lip shine. pink jelly bean duo: lip shine and i feel pretty in pink nail polish. see more...

Kelsey L.
I have to be honest. I have a soft spot for lip and nail combos like this, so when I saw it I had to get it. The colours are really great which was a surprise because I go more towards the reds and magentas. I would recommend this product if you are unsure of the company or product or just love minis like I do. Philosophy has great skin care and now has pretty good make-up. Kudos. I also found this to be a great gift for girlfriends. You get a lot for a decent price.
Andi M.
Fayetteville, AR
Philosophy is one of my favorite brands for pampering myself, and this duo makes me feel like a million bucks, for way less than that. I love when I color coordinate, and this makes it easy with an amazing nail polish and wonderful smelling lipgloss
launa d.
I love philosophy products, but I was udnerwhelemed by this one. The nail polish is just not what you expect from tis company
Macey C.
Whiteman Afb, MO
Great gift! I got this as a present for Christmas last year and it is too cute! Very pretty and presentable packaging!
Hawa A.
Surrey , BC
This is an okay product but I am not in love with it in got it once and I am not planing on getting it again. the nail polish was dry when I opened it and that was crap. and the lip gloss just didn't feel right. I give this product a 1 star!!!