BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Miranda W.
Lake City, AR
I love the sweet scent of this shower gel. It lathers really well. Philosophy products are always gentle on my skin. One of my favorite things about this product is that I can use it as a shampoo when I am in a hurry or just want to smell wonderful from my head to my feet.
Diana A.
Bronx, NY
I love giving these as gift to family and friends. It makes an amazing gift, especially for the holiday season. Everyone loves them. I love how you can use it as a shower gel, shampoo, etc. the packing is so cute and sleek. Love!
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love the smell of this! It works for many things on the body, which to some people isn't a good thing but to me it's a nice quick shower with a one use product for fast and effective cleaning. The smell is luscious and it makes you feel and smell so good! pricey, but worth it.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love philosophy and its a good price for it because a little goes a long way! If you have never seen a demo of the lather on QVC check it out its amazing. The scent is so good no matter which kind you pick! You can also get a big pack on easy pay around holidays!
jae C.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you ever wondered what it would be like to take a bath in a delicious cake... this is about as close as you can get without getting messy cake all over you. I like to add this in as I draw my bath water and it makes wonderful bubbles that last. It's not half bad as a cleanser as well, though I don't venture out and use it as a shampoo because I'm too chicken.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I love the smell! I primarily use this as a shower gel or bubble bath. It works great as both of those. I did not love it as a shampoo, so while it made my hair smell great. I did not like it as a shampoo. As a shower gel and bubble bath it is great though.
Shelby B.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin is very sensitive, so I normally can't use many scented products. Philosophy always smells soooo delicious so I was worried I wouldn't be able to use it, but fortunately I was wrong! I can use all their perfumed lotions and body washes and it doesn't dry my skin out nor irritate my skin what so ever!
Nicole A.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This smells wonderful. I love bubble baths and this is the perfect product for it. I wouldn't use it as a shampoo though.
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so on the fence about this, and all Philosophy 3-n-1 washes. They smell AMAZING (especially this one!) and really enhance your shower/bath experience with the pleasant fragrance. However, I have horrendous stories I could tell from using this as a shampoo. The smell doesn't linger long at all after your shower (unless used on hair) and I don't find it very moisturizing or cleansing. My Nivea does a much better job at a much cheaper price. When I receive these washes as gifts, I only use them as hand soap now. I still love Philosophy, but they need to revamp these washes.