BY PHILOSOPHY

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am so on the fence about this, and all Philosophy 3-n-1 washes. They smell AMAZING (especially this one!) and really enhance your shower/bath experience with the pleasant fragrance. However, I have horrendous stories I could tell from using this as a shampoo. The smell doesn't linger long at all after your shower (unless used on hair) and I don't find it very moisturizing or cleansing. My Nivea does a much better job at a much cheaper price. When I receive these washes as gifts, I only use them as hand soap now. I still love Philosophy, but they need to revamp these washes.
Wendy A.
Tupelo, MS
I use Philosophy's Pink Frosted Layer Cake Shampoo/Shampoo/Shower Gell/Bubble bath to escape to a land far away.....its a sweet land full of sweet things.....and NO KIDS, yes, no kids, knocking on the bathroom door during my bubble bath saying "Mama, can I come in?" "Mama, when is dinner going to be ready?" "Mama, when are you getting out?" Yes, a sweet land indeed.......
Then, I realize....it's just shampoo on my head and bubble bath in my tub!! Oh well...fun while it lasted...at least I smell wonderful, my skin is ultra soft and my hair feels great!
jae C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you ever wondered what it would be like to take a bath in a delicious cake... this is about as close as you can get without getting messy cake all over you. I like to add this in as I draw my bath water and it makes wonderful bubbles that last. It's not half bad as a cleanser as well, though I don't venture out and use it as a shampoo because I'm too chicken.
Shelby B.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin is very sensitive, so I normally can't use many scented products. Philosophy always smells soooo delicious so I was worried I wouldn't be able to use it, but fortunately I was wrong! I can use all their perfumed lotions and body washes and it doesn't dry my skin out nor irritate my skin what so ever!
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I love the smell! I primarily use this as a shower gel or bubble bath. It works great as both of those. I did not love it as a shampoo, so while it made my hair smell great. I did not like it as a shampoo. As a shower gel and bubble bath it is great though.
brittany f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love love the smell of this! It works for many things on the body, which to some people isn't a good thing but to me it's a nice quick shower with a one use product for fast and effective cleaning. The smell is luscious and it makes you feel and smell so good! pricey, but worth it.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love philosophy and its a good price for it because a little goes a long way! If you have never seen a demo of the lather on QVC check it out its amazing. The scent is so good no matter which kind you pick! You can also get a big pack on easy pay around holidays!
Miranda W.
Lake City, AR
I love the sweet scent of this shower gel. It lathers really well. Philosophy products are always gentle on my skin. One of my favorite things about this product is that I can use it as a shampoo when I am in a hurry or just want to smell wonderful from my head to my feet.
Diana A.
Bronx, NY
I love giving these as gift to family and friends. It makes an amazing gift, especially for the holiday season. Everyone loves them. I love how you can use it as a shower gel, shampoo, etc. the packing is so cute and sleek. Love!