BeautySkinBath & Bodyphilosophy
Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

Where do I buy this?
does this product dry your scalp out and cause dandruff?!
Is this stuff really worth the price?
Start your review of Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath!
Product Highlights
I've only used this product as a body wash because I think its sketchy when products are "3 in 1" so I cannot attest to its other uses.in reviews
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Luisa S.
My kids and I are obsessed with this! Great body wash and the smell is to die for! Greatly recommend!
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Maryjane C.
I have always wanted to use Philosophy shower gels but I can never find the scents I want to try, until I saw this one in TjMaxx. I love this shower gel so much, the pink is so cute and I love that they have the recipe of what you’re getting on the bottle. It lathers really nicely, leaves the skin sooo soft. It doesn’t have a strong scent in the shower, it smells stronger in the bottle. This one doesn’t smell like frosted animal crackers to me, it smells like sugared lemon cookie.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath uploaded by Lucy H.
I love this shower gel! It smells so good just like the title.Love this. It’s perfect for shaving as well and smells delicious
Katelin H.
Duncan, SC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love philosophy's body washes and pink forested animal cracker is one of my favorites. It definitely has a delicious sugary sweet cookie scent. Philosophy makes quality products so you don't have to worry about this body wash drying out your skin. I would recommend buying this body wash if you enjoy very sweet scents like I do.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
Heather E.
I usually buy a bottle or two of Philosophy body wash in the after Christmas sales, and this year I picked this one and a couple of others, and I’m currently using this one. It’s a really nice body wash. I’ve used it as shampoo once but it didn’t make much difference and I prefer to use a shampoo specifically for color treated hair. The scent is exactly like pink frosting, I don’t know about animal crackers but it’s a very sweet smell. I can smell it pretty strongly when I use it, but after my shower I really don’t smell it on my skin. I was using Dove bar soap before this and my dry winter skin feels softer and is less flaky. A lot of strong fragrances give me headaches but this one doesn’t bother me at all. I would buy this again and so far the bottle is lasting a long time. I haven’t tried it as a bubble bath yet.
Jacqueline S.
I do like philosophy’s body wash and I like all this works for shampoo, shower gel , and bubble bath . It honestly is just the smell for me I don’t really like the scent . I feel like if I got another scent then I would enjoy this more .
monique R.
San Antonio, TX
Not the scent I expected. After looking at online reviews about this body wash everyone said it smelled so good and exactly like pink frosted animal crackers. Idk if I got a defected one but mine smells like plastic not at all like a pink frosted animal cracker. I’m giving it 2 stars because it does feel soft and lathers nice, I only use it if I ran out of any of my other body wash but I wouldn’t buy again.
Savannah L.
Nashville , TN
This is THE best stuff ever. I hope Philosohy never stops making it. It’s not a gimmick, it definitely works as a shampoo, bubble bath, and a body wash (what I use it for the most). It smells SO good that I want to Earnhardt’s every time lol. It lathers great.
Danielle S.
Lisle, IL
I generally like Philosophy products but this one scent wise was disappointing. I’m working through the bottle before I purchase another shower gel. I personally have never tried these products in my hair and don’t plan to. I generally use as a shower gel, shaving cream or a bubble bath. I like the multiple uses of the product and the design of the bottle but the scent isn’t one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...