Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker (Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath)16 fl. oz.

BY PHILOSOPHY

Sweeten your shower with pink frosted animal cracker shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. This circus animal cookie-inspired shower gel provides a rich, foaming lather to cleanse and condition skin and hair. The moisturizing formula leaves skin and... see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing. You can get a bottle for around $20 but if you go to discount store such as TJ Maxx you can find it for even cheaper around $12. It also lasts a very lon time and a small amount is all that is necessary to clean and moisturize your whole body. I also love the lip gloss that has the same scent.
Katie E.
LOVE. THIS. It has a great scent & works beautifully! I throw it in the bathtub as a bubble bath for my kids but it works as my shampoo. Beautiful packaging. It exceeded my expectations by a mile!! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who is in the market for a new bath time product!
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
Philosophy always has the best smelling body washes and this one is my favorite scent. It smells really sweet and really does smell like a frosted animal cracker. I only use this as body wash and have never tried it as shampoo. I love to buy these around the holidays for gifts too.
👑Ellie S.
I love this product so much! It smells amazing and was so effective. I was not disappointed at all. I bought this product at sephora and it definitely did meet my expectations. I would recommend go buy it!
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
Absolutely love the smell of this!!! Remonds me of my favorite childhood snack :) The packaging is super cute, and I didn't have any problems with it leaking when shipped to me!
Clio B.
Mchenry, IL
Lather is really really good. The scent is to absolutely die for. It smells EXACTLY like a frosted animal cookie. I love the bubbles this product makes and I love. love, LOVE the way it leaves me smelling. Will buy again. I have given it as a gift a few times.
Rebecca C.
medford ma
i love the smell when i am taking a shower its like a smell of grandmas cookies and its so smooth on my head because i use it as shampoo
Lizzy L.
Roswell
Love the scent of this product! I use it for bubble baths, shampoo, and body wash! It's super versatile, and great for travel.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
Works wonders!! This product leaves your skin feeling so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would repurchase!