BeautyLipLip Makeupphilosophy
Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine

Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine

Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine - Go wild over Pink Frosted Animal Cracker High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine. The emollient formula hydrates, smoothes and softens lips, while providing a sheer shine and scrumptious pink frosted cookie flavor. It's a pink frosted lip treat for kissably sweet lips. Key Benefits: Very emollient lip shine Hydrates, smoothes and softens lips Sweet, soft lips - Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine

Can I order this
Start your review of Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine!
Product Highlights
...so good and is just a fun beauty item to have! It makes your lips super glossy, and lasts a long time. It is kind of sticky, but I don't mind sticky glosses.in reviews
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
I love this lip shine it lasts a long time I only re apply after I've eaten I love how it's not a sticky lip shine gives my lips that glossy lucious look I bought mine at Ulta beauty the price is very affordable I will keep buying this I love it and my daughter loves it too she's 16 and says it's the best
Nicolet W.
Venetia, PA
Great product with great color that lasts. Also doesn't have a bad flavor when you put it on :-)
Love T.
accokeek , md
Stays long and doesn't irritate my face. Love this for everyday glow. Easy to apply and not sticky even if its hot and humid.
Veronica A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Lipshine
Animal crackers are my favorite cookies and this philosophy pink frosted animal cracker lipshine is so cute! It smells amazing and has a great nude pink shade.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Pink
Yum, yum, yum. Did you know that women consume pounds of lip gloss and lipstick over a lifetime? Considering I could lick this whole tube off my lips right now, I'd say that it's probably a true scientific statement. I love all of their lip gloss. Worth every penny, and the shine is dazzling!!!
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Pink
I just purchased this lip gloss and it's my new favorite! First of all, the smell is amazing! I have the pink frosted animal cracker shower gel/bubble bath and it quickly became one of my all time favorite scents. It's a sweet scent that's just incredible. When I found out it came in a lip gloss I knew I had to try. It gives your lips and very light pink gloss. It's so moisturizing and not sticky at all. It leaves my lips really soft unlike most lip glosses. I really recommend everyone trying it!!
Esther R.
Meriden, CT
Philosophy Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine uploaded by Esther R.
Is really shine , feels smooth and creamy. Unfortunately is too sticky and the taste is way to strong. However this lipstick stay long enough. The price is little bit high. I just really don’t like to sticky for me .
Jennifer H.
Smells amazing. Very emollient. And if you happen to lick your lips, it tastes amazing. Just a flush of pink and a lot of shine.
Jennifer H.
I love philosophy lip shines. They all smell and taste terrific. They smooth on easily and last a couple of hours. Little pricy so I try to catch a sale.
Liz H.
Rochester, NY
Philosophy lip gloss is the best. I have used it for years and nothing else compares when it comes shine and how it feels on my lips. My only complaint is the you need to wipe down the applicator sometimes. Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet Flavored Lip Gloss
Ask a question to the Influenster community...