BY PHILOSOPHY

Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine - Go wild over Pink Frosted Animal Cracker High-Gloss, High-Flavor Lip Shine. The emollient formula hydrates, smoothes and softens lips, while providing a sheer shine and scrumptious pink frosted cookie flavor. It's a pink frosted lip treat for kissably sweet lips. Key Benefits: Very emollient lip shine Hydrates, smoothes and softens lips Sweet, soft lips - Pink Frosted Animal Cracker Lipshine see more...

Jamie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the instant smooth shine I get from this gloss without the sticky feeling! The animal cracker and peppermint are my favorite flavors and make the gloss super addicting! It lasts for a quite a while and is extremely affordable!
ninamay t.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss! It is a bit sticky. I use it over lipstick for a glossy finish. It does last a long time.
Emma C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink
It is extremely sticky and unflattering, there are way better quality(AND CHEAPER!) choices out there.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Pink
Seriously, it smells exactly like those pink animal crackers! The smell/taste is VERY sweet, so honestly I only use it occasionally or it can be a bit overwhelming. It is a great gloss though- not too expensive but flavorful!
Jamie Y.
Review for: Pink
This lip gloss smells exactly like the name, but is sticky and not super moisturizing at all. If you just want it for the yummy smell, go for it. But I'd suggest something cheaper and better quality.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
Review for: Pink
Seriously your lips will smell like angels themselves have descended from the heavens just to coat your mouth in this amazing stuff. It can be a bit overwhelming, though, so be careful!
Elizabeth M.
Austintown, OH
Review for: Pink
This tastes amazing! However, I'm just not into lip glosses the way I thought I was when I bought this. The consistency is really sticky, but it'll make your lips shine. :)
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Pink
I just purchased this lip gloss and it's my new favorite! First of all, the smell is amazing! I have the pink frosted animal cracker shower gel/bubble bath and it quickly became one of my all time favorite scents. It's a sweet scent that's just incredible. When I found out it came in a lip gloss I knew I had to try. It gives your lips and very light pink gloss. It's so moisturizing and not sticky at all. It leaves my lips really soft unlike most lip glosses. I really recommend everyone trying it!!
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Pink
Yum, yum, yum. Did you know that women consume pounds of lip gloss and lipstick over a lifetime? Considering I could lick this whole tube off my lips right now, I'd say that it's probably a true scientific statement. I love all of their lip gloss. Worth every penny, and the shine is dazzling!!!
Love T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays long and doesn't irritate my face. Love this for everyday glow. Easy to apply and not sticky even if its hot and humid.