philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo uploaded by Stacy C.philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo uploaded by Leah E.philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo uploaded by Lilly H.

BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath, 16 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• How effectively does this clean hair? I love the ... Be the first to answer!
  • how is this product? how long does the scent last? and what is yo...1 Answers
  • How is the smell and does it leave your hair soft and smelling li...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I've only used this product as a body wash because I think its sketchy when products are "3 in 1" so I cannot attest to its other uses." in 1 review
Katelyn T.
This stuff smells amazing!! I am a big fan of the scent and I feel really clean when I use it as a body wash. However, I have tried using it as a bubble bath and was not very impressed. I felt like I was using a lot of product for a little bit of bubbles, and I would rather use it as a gel. I also wouldn't ever use it as a shampoo because I have color-treated hair, but I think it could be a really fun shampoo for younger girls (6-12ish)!
Bottom line though: This stuff rocks but never pay full price for it. You can usually find it for $9-12 around the holidays!!! My bottle has lasted a year.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo
Ashley G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I personally love this and i really enjoy the smell. However my boyfriend hates the smell because he says you shouldn't bathe with food ( or food scents rather). But it's great and feels great but it's a bit on the pricey side, although i'd still probably but it again.
Miranda D.
Carbondale, IL
I am addicted to sweet scents and I love using this for a bubble bath or for body wash although I have not used it as shampoo which it claims you can do as well. The smell is spot on with frosted animal crackers which I am a sucker for the smell is just nostalgic and comforting.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This was like $20, but I couldn’t resist a product called “animal cracker.” One of the best shampoos made. It’s gentle, and it looks like it will last me a while. I’m a product junkie, and I have several I alternate. I got this free from an MUA friend who buys to review on her YouTube Channel then gives to me. Great product!
Toni A.
I am a Philosophy user for over 20+ years. However, when Coty bought this line a few years ago , they made the scent not last as long for every thing and it still cost the same. Smells wonderful but ... does not last long beyond the shower.
Madison H.
Huntsville
The smell of this soap is very, very sweet! It smells pretty much exactly how you would think it does: like iced animal crackers! It has some warm vanilla. it's to it as well, and it is amazing as a body wash because the scent lingers for hours after you step out of the shower.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Love this one, reminds me of my childhood. Such great memories, such a great scent. Love this brand, love this product. Who doesn't love pink frosted animal cookies? Seriously?!? philosophy pink frosted animal cracker 3-in-1 shampoo
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing
Kayla R.
Chipley
I love the smell. It's very different from other things being sold. Every time I use it my boyfriends comments on my hair smelling good. The price is also very good since it's a 3 in 1 product. I would definitely recommend if you like sweet smells.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
Does this product work well as a shampoo?
Adrienne G.
I've never seen this one, where can you buy it?
Katie M.
how is this product? how long does the scent last? and what is your favourite way of using it?
Dayveona R.
Clermont, FL
Can you use this for everyday use because of the chemicals in it?
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
How is the smell and does it leave your hair soft and smelling like it?