Philosophy philosophy radiant & refined skincare value set uploaded by Erica S.Philosophy philosophy radiant & refined skincare value set uploaded by Erica S.Philosophy philosophy radiant & refined skincare value set uploaded by Erica S.

BY PHILOSOPHY

refine skin texture and achieve a healthy looking glow with radiant & refined, philosophy's best sellers for the first signs of aging. specifically designed for normal to combination skin, radiant & refined includes purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes, when hope is not enough facial firming serum and hope in a jar high-performance moisturizer for all skin types. philosophy's best-selling, award-winning skin care essentials work perfectly together to gently and effectively cleanse, refine skin, help protect against future damage and reveal a healthy, rosy glow. your skin looks so good that wearing makeup becomes an option, not a requirement. kit includes: purity made simple one-step facial cleanser, 8ozwhen hope is not enough facial firming serum, 1ozhope in a jar moisturizer for all skin types, 2oz see more...

Philosophy philosophy radiant & refined skincare value set
  • "Philosophy can get a bit pricey but its worth every penny. Those with sensitive skin should really try these products. " in 10 reviews
  • "Love how gentle the cleanser is and takes off my make very well. My skin doesn't feel dehydrated after use. The moisturizer is wonderful and leaves my skin nice and soft. Will purchase again" in 3 reviews
Tammy C.
Belton
Cleans my fa e so well an makes my skin so soft an the make up comes off so easy!!! I would recommend this to anyone trying to get on a good face cleanser an healthy skin
Blessing K.
Woodbridge, NJ
I love loveee this product. My mother give me this for a gift last year and after using it for a while my face was becoming so clear. The tone of my face was blending in into one color. This product is wonderful
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't buy the kit but I've used each product separately. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these products. The serum brightened my skin and after continued use, minimized the little lines around my eyes and mouth. And I can't say enough about Purity made Simple...that cleanser is amazing. You don't even need to add water, just wipe it over your makeup and off it all comes. It's also one of the few cleansers that don't hurt if you get it in your eyes and there's barely a scent which makes it good for both men and women (and kids!).
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love Purity by Philosophy. It’s a very,very gentle cleanser for face and eyes (makeup). I would compare this to Glossiers Milky Jelly(one of my ride or die cleansers)in efficiency and performance. This cleanser has the faintest of scents and is very light on the skin-no tightness or dryness afterwards.
It removes all traces of makeup with ease and leaves soft,moist skin behind.
Like all Philosophy products,there is a pretty,meaningful saying printed on the front of the packaging,which I love and looks beautiful on my bathroom vanity.
I would recommend this to anyone looking for a simple yet effective cleanser that doesn’t dry out your skin.
I buy mine at Sephora for 28$.
Jackie B.
I don't know if I got an old box or if this happens all the time, but my moisturizer was separated. Also, it smelled really strong of chemicals. The cleanser isn't that great for my combination oily skin. The serum is really thick and smells pretty strong. I would not recommend getting this set only because there is no customization to your skin's needs.
Erica S.
No matter what gender, skin color, ethnic background, sexual orientation or religion, we all want the same thing when it comes to facial skincare. We all strive for a more healthy and radiant looking skin. Well this 3 piece kit by Philosophy does just that & more. This kit includes Philosophy's top 3 best selling skincare powerhouses; Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for face & eyes and any skin type, Facial Firming Serum, & Hope in a Jar Moisturizer for all skin types. Even though this kit is designed specifically for those noticing the 1st signs of aging with normal to combination skin, anyone can truly benefit from it. I myself have oily to combo skin & it does wonders for me without breaking me out or making me look even more oily. This kit visibly improve lines/wrinkles, leaves your skin looking & feeling more radiant and gives you a smooth texture, not to mention an over all even-tone. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED purchasing this kit or individually each item. I do both. MY HOLY GRAIL
Lina J.
I am a fan of philosophy products is general, their body gel is amazing, the face wash i love. I used it for 3 years straight until I decided to try something else but I think i am going to repurchase this because i feel that it actually works. It feela clean and fresh after every use.
Francis Y.
This set is my favorite because all the products really work amazing! They all smooth and tighten your skin and give immediate results! They also give your skin a glow and a refreshing look! I recommend this product to anyone looking to brighten and tighten their skin!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Great kit to start with. I am a huge fan of the purity cleanser. It really helped my skin and I am very sensitive. It left skin clean, smooth, and hydrated. I love that this kit is not expensive and that you can get them at both Ulta & Sephora.
Keshia C.
Lancaster, OH
I have used this stuff for over a year! I am in love! It removes all makeup and is great to get makeup brushes clean as well. Pricey, but great. Well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for something gentle, yet hardworking.
suragi s.
mumbai
Has anyone tried? And how it go?
zeineb l.