BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy jumbo full of promise moisturizer, 4 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Emma T.
An amazing moisturizer! I love this brand and trust the ingredients I am using on my skin. It really locks in my skin's moisture and leaves me feeling refreshed. A little bit of product can go a long way, which I appreciate. It can be pricey but I think it's worth it.
Asia T.
Honestly the title of this product says it all. This stuff TRANSFORMED my skin! I absolutely love it. I buy the jumbo size because I can't get enough of this stuff. It honestly has changed my life. I used to be afraid to wear a bikini because of how dry and cracked my skin was, all I had to do is apply this stuff once and my skin looked smooth. It brought me out of my comfort zone and I recommend this product one hundred percent.
Jessica B.
Beaumont, TX
This moisturizer is too oily for my face. Also, the philosophy moisturizers have such a strange smell that I can't get used to. I love philosophy face wash and microdermabrasion wash but the moisturizers are never very effective, especially for the cost. Not worth it. I usually skip for another brand.
Joy T.
Philosophy is good brand! It's not my daily go to but I think they have great products. It's smooth on the skin with a light scent. It's not my favorite but I'd recommend it to people that are looking for something that cleanses well with a silky non bubbly formula
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
My face has never felt as moisturized in my life. It really does what it says. It's gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling so healthy.
Andrea D.
Midland, TX
This is a great moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling really nice. I also really like the way it smells. I've repurchased this once.
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
I love this! Left my akin feeling so soft without feeling nasty and greesy which happens to me alot! Because I have combo skin.
Khyrsten G.
Love this! Super lightweight and amazing. Little pricey but worth it. One of the best moisturizers I've used.
Michelle H.
My skin gets so dry and this moisturizer really helps it from flaking. I mostly use it during winter.