Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation

philosophy hope in a jar foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

I’ve been using Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation for YEARS, but it appears they’ve discontinued it. 😭 Anyone have any alternative recommendations for a foundation that won’t dry out my skin or leave me shiny and covers my rosacea but not my freckles?
Does this have spf?
How much coverage does this foundation have?
Start your review of Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation!
Mccordsville, IN
This is the only foundation that I've found thus far that works with my extremely dry, flaky, and pale skin! It has a decent amount of coverage but still feels light on the skin, it has spf built in (though I still use a separate spf 50 because I burn really easily), and it has a really nice, natural finish.
Northampton, MA
I'm so happy with this foundation! I have very fair, acne-prone, combination skin and I have to deal with flaky dryness as well as oiliness, but using this foundation seems to really cover my imperfections while giving me enough moisture and breathability. Smells really clean, too, which I love!
Louisville, KY
This is probably the 15th foundation I've tried and it's absolutely fabulous. Definitely the first perfect match that I've ever found for my skin. It also feels pretty light which is nice for an all-day wear.
Mc Donald, PA
I love this foundation! I have tried so many different kinds and I will never use anything but this! I love the coverage and how long it lasts and doesn't look cakey. I also love that it has sunscreen in it
Zion, IL
Review for: "#6 Medium"
I stated using this not too long ago and I really like this product. It matches my skin so well and it feels so light on my skin. Doesn't feel like im wearing anything. You are also able to apply more if you want more coverage.
Buena Park, CA
I just ordered some of this foundation and its perfect for taking to the beach! it has a lot of sunscreen already in it and it also is super moisturizing. When the waves at the beach make your face dry its a perfect time to use it!
Tompkinsville
Review for: "#3 Fair/Light"
This is my absolute favorite philosophy product. The finish is dewy and fresh and always makes my skin look flawless. This is a lightweight foundation but is buildable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Decatur, IL
Review for: "#4 Light"
I'm super picky about foundations. I don't want my makeup to be caked on or thick. This gives the benefit of moisture and cover. It applies nicely and has a smooth matte finish. I definitely noticed a difference in the balance of my skin tone after continued use which is a major win.
Florence, AL
Review for: "#5 Light/Medium"
I really liked the feel of this foundation. Was not caked and covered my freckles well. But for the price I could get covergirl ageless that works just as well.
White House, TN
One of my favorite foundations... pretty full coverage coming from someone who has cystic acne. Moisturizing and great for aging or non aging skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexington
7 months ago
Maria C. • a month ago
When did they discontinue it????????????