Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation

philosophy hope in a jar foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

I’ve been using Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation for YEARS, but it appears they’ve discontinued it. 😭 Anyone have any alternative recommendations for a foundation that won’t dry out my skin or leave me shiny and covers my rosacea but not my freckles?
Does this have spf?
How much coverage does this foundation have?
Start your review of Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation!
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: "#4 Light"
I really enjoy this foundation. It is super lightweight for how great the coverage is! The only flaw I have with this foundation is that even after using makeup remover/face wash it still seems to leave behind some drying residue.
Woodruff
Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation uploaded by Emily L.
Review for: "#4 Light"
I LOVEEE this foundation. It matches my skin tone and it helps with my acne so much! It's very lightweight but is total coverage. A little really goes along with this foundation. I recommend this to everyone it is such a amazing foundation
Conroe, TX
I am so happy I asked for a suggestion the last time I went to Ulta. This is literally the best foundation because it is light, not oily and stays on throughout the day. This brand itself, which I would've never known to try, is now my favorite!
Lees Summit, MO
Philosophy Hope in a Jar foundation is a staple in my morning makeup routine. My skin is neither oily or dry, and it provides excellent coverage without being too heavy. I love to pick up a bunch when they are on sale at Ulta ;).
Review for: "#5 Light/Medium"
This foundation matches my skin color perfectly. It is so lightweight that it doesn’t feel like I have it on but at the same time it has the perfect amount of light/medium coverage for me. Of course I love that it has sun protection. It may be pricey, but worth it.
Harrisonburg, VA
Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation uploaded by Shelly H.
This is my current favorite foundation. Shade 3 fair light is a perfect match for my fair (but not super-fair) skin and cool undertone. It feels very hydrating on my very dry skin and feels weightless like wearing nothing at all. It does not settle into my fine lines or pores, and has a slightly smoothing and blurring effect on my pores and skin texture. It wears very well over 9 hours, but does start to wear off around my nose and mouth at that point. It applies well with both a damp sponge and a brush, and can be sheer to light coverage in one layer or built up to medium coverage with a second layer. It never cakes up on my and does not cling to dry patches. I absolutely love it. I've been wearing it regularly for about 4 months now.
Boston, MA
Review for: "#3 Fair/Light"
I like this, but I do not like the smell. Very good on dry skin. Provides a light to medium coverage. I like applying it with a sponge than with a brush. It is glowy but definitely needs to be set with powder after so it lasts all day. I like it.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: "#3 Fair/Light"
Who am I kidding? Philosophy goes with EVERYTHING!! I use their two step face peel too! Body wash is a mainstay, cream too! Let's just say I may be addicted to QVC, Ulta and Sephora! I do once in awhile hit up the website.
Omaha, NE
Review for: "#3 Fair/Light"
Loved this for years then it started sticking to my dry patches. It’s pretty moisturizing and skin plumping otherwise it’s just not longer working for my skin consistency. I had repurchased it 3x though before that
Austin, TX
Review for: "#4 Light"
I like this foundation a lot. It has perfect coverage for me & is lightweight. It lasts all day & is good for my sensitive skin which I really like. I have combination skin & it works well for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexington
7 months ago
Maria C. • a month ago
When did they discontinue it????????????