BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy fresh cream hot salt body scrub Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Alexis K.
This cream has the wonderful texture and moisturizing ability that all Philosophy products do, and it does a fair job at exfoliating. The scent however was too much for me, and it smelled cheap unlike their other scents. I would not buy this particular scent again; however, I'll always go back to Philosophy.
Natalie W.
I got a free tube from their website with my purchase, I love this product. My favorite scent is the first cream, this scrub does not irritate your skin and leaves your skin so soft. I definitely recommend this product if you like scents of vanilla.
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My mom actually had this siting in her bathroom so I was curious, and tried it. Its a great body scrub because its not too rough, but still works well and it made my skin smooth.
Noëlle P.
Norfolk, VA
I like this scent and don't like this scent all at the same time. It's great, but also too sweet. I just can't decide ever.
Lisa D.
Smithtown , NY
If I could give this 10 stars I would! The smell is intoxicating!!! Love it. Very thick and rich!
Carolyn L.
This is an all-around great body scrub! It smells amazing! I also really like how it gets the job done while at the same time not being too rough on my skin.
Charl L.