Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream

philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

So is this a facial moisturizer?
Start your review of Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream!
Product Highlights
“This is such a great brand. They haven't disappointed yet. This cream is very moisturizing. No bad scent.” in reviews
Anderson , SC
Smells amazing and my skin feels incredible. Have not found anything by this brand that isn't amazing yet.
Sedona, AZ
I love all their products. Works great and smells great. I've been using their products for years and years
Indianapolis, IN
Union, NJ
Very moisturizing! Really thick in consistency. Great smell and I would definitely recommend to others.
Hammond, IN
The scent is amazing and the texture feels very soothing. it keeps your hands moisturized for hours.
This stuff can be a bit too thick but it's perfect in the winter when my skin starts to dry out.
union, KY
By far the best skincare I have purchased. Goes on light and smooth. And the fragrance is lovely.
I was hoping for the "whipped" to make it a little lighter, but the product was great nonetheless
Love anything by this company leaves the skin super soft, clean and everything smells wonderful
Wilmington, CA
I tried this about 4 times and i really liked it at first it did not really mosturize my skin