BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream
  • "This is such a great brand. They haven't disappointed yet. This cream is very moisturizing. No bad scent." in 4 reviews
Lori Sexton L.
Leesburg, VA
Amazing moisturizer! It smells awesome and prevents dry skin. It's a must-have year-round, and I love this brand in general!
Karen P.
Love the scent of philosophy whipped body creme' is just what you need during the winter months if your skin tends to dry up.
Elizabeth B.
Morton, IL
Love how this smells! đź’•đź’• It also makes my skin feel so incredibly soft. Love it! I would recommend any Philosophy product.
Desirae M.
Porterville, CA
It was limited edition and I'm glad i got it.. it feels like butter, especially during the winter it worked wonders!
Cristina G.
I love Philosophy products! You feel like your skin is being nourished while being lifted by the heavenly scent.
Nikita S.
Suttons Bay, MI
I loved this product. It made me feel so smooth and hydrated. Not to mention it's amazing sent. Will repurchase.
Sharon H.
Clendenin, WV
THIS WHIPPED BUTTER CREAM IS SOOOOOO SMOOTH AND FEELS GREAT ON MY SKIN LEAVING IT SOFT AND SMOOTH ALL DAY LONG
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
This is hydrating but still light on my skin, it didn't make me feel greasy, and didn't cause me to break out.
Heather O.
Hillsboro, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. It has a very nice fragrance without being over powering. It feels luxurious going on.
Sheta R.
Not as a good as a hope in a jar but definitely a close second, personally for me the formula is a bit thick
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
So is this a facial moisturizer?