Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream

philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

So is this a facial moisturizer?
Start your review of Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream!
Product Highlights
“This is such a great brand. They haven't disappointed yet. This cream is very moisturizing. No bad scent.” in reviews
Dallas, PA
Really nice scent and very moisturizing. The scent is delicate, but it still sicks around all day. I seriously hate that this is limited edition.
Beaumont, CA
Love all philosophy whipped body creams. I always receive great compliments from strangers about the delicate fragrance of Philosophy's products.
Brazil, IN
If your looking for a great brand philosophy has it all!!!! I haven't been disappointed yet on any of there products well worth the money!!!
Toms River, NJ
I am always buying new creams. I bought this product about a 3 months ago and love it. The feel was great and didn't leave my skin greasy
I am addicted to amazing grace and loved the whipped cream. The smell is fresh and amazing I only wish it stayed on me a little longer.
I absolutely love philosophy products. I have been buying them for years & would definitely recommend their products to everyone!!!!!
Tampa, FL
This product smelled really great. The whipped cream moisturizes without the heavy feeling of having lotion on. Highly Recommend!
Tucson, AZ
Just buy it! Do yourself and your skin a favor and do it. It is amazing. I hate greasy residue and this leaves none! Its awesome!
Portage, MI
I love every philosophy product I purchase. This smells great and works good. I use it right after the shower. It smells great
Love the scent of philosophy whipped body creme' is just what you need during the winter months if your skin tends to dry up.