BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream
  • "This is such a great brand. They haven't disappointed yet. This cream is very moisturizing. No bad scent." in 4 reviews
Ashley A.
Key Largo, FL
Tried this after using and not liking the purity cleanser (it didn't take off my roller lash mascara), because my T-zone is so try and i love this stuff. It has a weird consistancy, but it's totally worth the investment
Tyconda C.
I love the way this goes on. It glides on and before I know it my skin has already absorbed this yummy lotion. The smell is not overwhelming. You don't have to worry about putting this on and it smelling like so many other face lotions. It is light on your face yet everything you need.
Madison N.
Fishers, IN
The smell of this is very very very refreshing, although it was a bit pricier compared to some. It did do a very good job though and I think that it is well worth the money! I have bought this multiple times after I received it as a gift too! I am definitely a fan of this prroduct!
Sarah C.
Orlando, FL
This product is a bit pricey for a cream, but is
Definitely worth every penny. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizers twice as long as most others. I love how light it is.
Bayleigh H.
I love anything Philosophy. This brand has not ever let me down. Everything smells SO good! This moisturizer, especially, works wonders on my face. I love it!! I highly recommend Philosophy products!
Marcy W.
Mission, KS
What a luxury this cream is...nice and light and just glides on the skin. Not a heavy creamy feeling at all soft and smooth is what Philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream is all about. The nice clean welcoming scent gives a nice clean feeling and aroma to your skin.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Light weight, fresh scent, and hydrates! I love this whipped body butter. I always put it on after a shower in the evening and in the morning when I wake up. Keeps my skin hydrated and fresh!
Niki J.
I love Philosophy! This is so lightweight and smells great. The scent isn't overpowering but very feminine. I have yet to find a Philosophy product I don't like.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
A great product for those looking to mix up their routine . This is a go to when I am tired of my traditional products and want to still get the same results .
Jen L.
Caledonia, MI
I really like this product. It leaves skin soft & smelling great. It works really great to layer scents & it lasts all day. I would but this again.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
So is this a facial moisturizer?