BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Philosophy philosophy celebrate grace whipped cream
  • "This is such a great brand. They haven't disappointed yet. This cream is very moisturizing. No bad scent." in 4 reviews
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love the way this goes on. It glides on and before I know it my skin has already absorbed this amazing lotion. The smell is not overwhelming. You don't have to worry about putting this on and it smelling like so many other face lotions. It is light on your face yet everything you need. This product is a bit pricey for a cream, but is definitely worth every penny. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturizers twice as long as most others. I love how light it is.
Desiree C.
North Pole, AK
I have been a longtime fan of Philosophy, and I have never been disappointed. Their Celebrate Grace whipped body cream is just marvelous. I picked it up at Ulta after trying a sample and fell in love. It's smooth, silky, absorbs well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, nor does it break me out. I have horribly sensitive skin and sometimes even the best body creams will leave me with a rash.
Christina B.
Annville , KY
This product is great and I love it. Wonderful product and wonderful company. It is pricey but it is so worth it. Philosophy is a beautiful natural product that I really enjoyed. There skin products are amazing and I would recommend it for anyone
Sabrina J.
Rincon, GA
I am loving this product. I found a great deal on QVC for it and treated myself and let me tell you, I could have never made a better choice. It feels like satin that you are rubbing on your skin. I am highly pleased and will let everyone know how great this product is.
Christina S.
Columbus
I am in love with this cream!  It's light and airy while also providing nice hydration to my skin. The scent is fantastic and you can't really go wrong with Philosophy.
Amara M.
Philadelphia, PA
Why is this limited edition! Am I wrong? Someone tell me this can't be true because this is my all time favorite scent form Philosophy. It's literally divine and like nothing else they have put out before. I love the silky richness of it but it absorbs so easily. The scent lasts all day and I receive so many compliments.
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Everything philosophy does is so amazing. i love watching their shows on qvc because it is so accurate to what the product really does. especially when they show the bubbles sud up huge. I love this whipped cream for my legs! i also use it on my stomach at night and it is so so amazing. the scent is just perfect too!
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Hands down my favorite gift in philosophy in any scent. This limited edition scent is clean and light and perfect for anyone. The lotion itself is super silky and whipped and goes on the skin super smoothly. Even though this one will be hard to find it comes in other scents.
Margaret A.
I love all Philosophy products, It they keep your skin feeling soft and smooth. I normally purchase my Philosophy products at Sephora or Ulta stores. I have been a user since high school. I recommend Philosophy because of its amazing results as well as sleek packaging.
Ashley A.
Key Largo, FL
Tried this after using and not liking the purity cleanser (it didn't take off my roller lash mascara), because my T-zone is so try and i love this stuff. It has a weird consistancy, but it's totally worth the investment
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
So is this a facial moisturizer?