philosophy peppermint stick shower gel, 16 fl oz uploaded by Donnamarie L.

BY PHILOSOPHY

may you find yourself in festive spirit as you lather with peppermint stick shampoo, shower gel bubble bath moisturizing formula 3 foaming lather 6 helps gently cleanse the crisp, cooling peppermint scent invigorates your senses, as you enjoy a rich, foaming lather that cleanses and conditions from head to toe. the moisturizing formula leaves skin and hair feeling ultra soft. made in usa see more...

ashleigh m.
i like this shower gel a lot! it smells amazing, you don’t need a lot of it, and it makes me feel clean. i also like that it doubles as shampoo so you don’t have to worry about it getting in your hair. however i gave it 4 stars because the smell doesn’t last very long on your skin.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
This Philosophy 3-In-1 shampoo, bath and shower gel are incredible! It lathers well and leaves you feeling clean. It smells so very good. It does seem to be a little pricey, but considering the size of the bottle and it’s a shampoo and body wash in one, it’s really not to bad. In my opinion, it’s definitely worth the cost!  philosophy peppermint stick shower gel, 16 fl oz
Tabitha A.
Wasn’t a fan of this body wash. It worked well, but the scent was not great for me. I usually love Philosophy scents so I was very disappointed when I received this. There is only a hint of peppermint and it doesn’t seem to last. Wouldn’t recommend.
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
Smells so good you'll want to eat it! My skin feels sooo good after using it! It's smell is irresistible when you dry off! I got mine from qvc and I'm happy I did! Everyone should grab a bottle and try it! Philosophy Peppermint Stick Duo
Madison C.
I got this as a Christmas gift and I use it just about every night. It seriously smells so good. Every time I get out of the shower my skin feels so smooth and rejuvenated. When I run out I will definitely have to get some more.
Trisha D.
This shower gel reminds me of Christmas because of its addictive peppermint smell! It caught my eye when i was shopping at Macy's and its surprisingly gentle and not harsh on the skin. The scent is really good.
Kari H.
Butler, PA
I love Philosophy. They are by far my favorite brand. I use their products daily. They're so gentle. They smell so good. They last quite awhile. This is not an inexpensive brand but it is so worth it to splurge.
Emily B.
I use this at my boyfriend's house and it's my favorite part of showering when I'm there. it smells delicious and makes me feel squeaky clean but nice and soft at the same time! since it also doubles as a shampoo, i don't worry about getting it in my hair either, which is nice
Lauren S.
I love the smell of peppermint in the morning! This body wash has a really strong scent which I LOVE! It really makes my showers relaxing and energizes me for the day! I love all of the scents from this brand but my favorites are the peppermint stick and margarita smells!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I got this as a Christmas present years ago and it's become a holiday favorite. I love the peppermint sent and it really wake you up in the morning. I like that this foams up easily and leaves the skin feeling clean without drying