BY PHILOSOPHY

Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Super light on the skin. I've only been using this for a few week snow but I totally notice a difference. Perfectly packaged, all of Philosophy's products are so nicely designed.
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great. Love having a retinol product available over the counter. I don't just stop at the blemishes.... I use it on emerging crows feet too and it seems to work really well!
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I love philosophy but don't know if this is working or not, actually I'm not sure it's doing anything. Tube is nice cause I can squeeze every last bit but when working with a toothpaste type tube, it gets annoying and looks terrible, packaging can use a work around. Didn't have any effect on my dry cheeks, didn't make it better or worse.
Summer L.
River Rouge, MI
I love this brand, and especially this line! It helped clear my skin with a combo of other products. I feel this line and the brand in general deliver quality but just a tiny bit pricey.