Philosophy On a Clear Day Foaming Acne Cleanser, 6 Ounce

Is this worth the money?
Start your review of Philosophy On a Clear Day Foaming Acne Cleanser, 6 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love that this is a foaming product! My skin is pretty sensitive so this lightweight foam was perfect and gentle on my skin. It definitely did its job and I was pleasantly surprised! Loved the smell too!” in reviews
Not moisturizing at all it does clear up my pimples but is harsh on your skin and dries it out so calling it a moisturizer is not the best choice on their part I don’t think I would buy this product again but if it does work on your skin I would just recommend using it with another type of moisturizer or not using it very often possibly every other day or a small amount once today
Philosophy products are always consistent. This one not only met my expectations but it was effective and fabulous. Philosophy could never disappoint. The packaging was perfect for the cleanser. And it foams!
Elbert, CO
La Mesa, CA
This is a great acne treatment. It works great and I do recommend it to anyone who is struggling with acne. It is in the middle range for the price, but it does work.
This did not work all that great I expected more. I thought it would be good because of the philosophy facial cleaner is really good but did not work that great.
baton rouge, la
I love the foaming cleansers because I feel like they are easier to create suds and I usuallly let it sit on my face for a few minutes before washing off. Definitely have success with continuing to keep my face clear,ever since I got rid of every pimple,most black and white heads that covered my entire face,and also have zero red scars now.
Tyrone, PA
I liked this a lot. I tried it because I wanted to try something new with my acne. I saw a difference in a a few weeks ! It was my first time buying it and I’ll definitely be returning to buy this product again.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this for a while now and It's still one of my favorites. It helps when I break out and it's great as an everyday cleanser. It's fairly priced and it smells good for an acne cleanser. The ingredients are also not awful.
Elk Grove, CA
Foaming cleansers are always lovely. This one in particular refreshes your skin and makes you feel super healthy and happy. After cleaning your skin, you know every little piece of dirt or makeup is gone. Philosophy is meant for this type of thing. Love.
This cleanser works very well. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and doesn't dry it out like other acne cleansers. The price is reasonable and fragrance is light.