BY PHILOSOPHY

Hira Q.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hoping to see a decrease in my acne but all this did was left my skin dry and itchy. The packaging is nice and its a creamy foam, but no point in spending money on a product that just dries your skin out. I used this with a wholes "Clear Days Ahead" line. I would recommend the Philosophy Purity Cleanser instead
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was one of my favorites. It works so well for my unbalanced skin. It really helped the dryness and made my skin feel soft and radiant again. I used it twice daily in the morning and at night. For some reason I couldn't seem to find it anywhere and have since began trying other products.
Reda A.
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a while now and It's still one of my favorites. It helps when I break out and it's great as an everyday cleanser. It's fairly priced and it smells good for an acne cleanser. The ingredients are also not awful.
Jaslin C.
Jaslin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser works very well. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh and doesn't dry it out like other acne cleansers. The price is reasonable and fragrance is light.
taryn f.
taryn f.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light foam cleanser. I've been struggling with acne for many years and I felt that although this didn't completely clear up my skin I felt it helped my skin a lot.
Aisha R.
Aisha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy is a great bore and most of their products work really well that I've used so far this particular one I've used and it seems to have helped me
Jesica G.
Jesica G.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about this product is that it's not drying at all on my super dry acne-prone skin. It's very hard to find that balance and this is the product that does that!
Ana M.
Ana M.
It smells great and it does a great job with moisturizing my skin. I bought it at ulta and fell in love with it.
Johnna M.
Johnna M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt really see an improvement in my skin after using this product. I feel like this is the same as neutrogena or clearasil brands. It is a typical kind of spot treatment product. As I don't really have to many complaints about it, I can't say that I do or don't recommend this product because I simply think that everybody has different skin and it just didn't work for me.
Bella P.
Bella P.
Is this worth the money?