BY PHILOSOPHY

• Does this product dry the skin out? Or leave it oily? How well ...1 Answers
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
Grand haven , MI
This treatment is a good spot treatment for people with not serious acne. It is pretty comparative to other spot treatments and the acne is gone in about 24 hours. I would not say that it is for sensitive skin as it can be a bit rough but overall good product
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I ever use for blemishes. I keep it in the fridge to keep it cool and it will take the swelling down immediately. just a dab on the end of a clean Q-tip right on the spot takes care of it. You'll see improvement the first night and I keep using until blemish is all gone. Minimizes scars from me feeling the need to pick at anything and make it worse. Also doesn't dry out the surrounding area of skin which I'm used to when acne products actually work.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for about a year now and it works wonders. I apply a bit to a zit before bed and by morning my zit is either gone or much smaller. I love this product.

The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is because I am not a fan of the packageing, with such a small amount, I'd rather the product come in a tube I can be sure I am squeezing every last drop out of.
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a little sample of this one day when I got this huge breakout and omg within a few hours my pimple had gone down so much and it wasn't as red as before. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Urbandale, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ALWAYS have this product in my bathroom! It works!! I will put it on any blemish at night and it will practically be gone the next day! The formula is great and not heavy at all!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
The greatest spot treatment! Really does get rid of pimples in a couple days without being super drying.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
It is fast working, and not super drying. I use it on white heads that show up around my mouth which is my driest area. It reduces it overnight, and it is all way gone in about two days.
J H.
J H.
This is my go-to for skin care and clearing up my skin for special events and school just in general :)
tisha b.
tisha b.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is amazing. works great without being super drying. I use at night and the next morning you can already tell a difference
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on a whim, and it works pretty good. Clinique still is #1 in my books, but this is a good #2. It helped get rid of a nasty blemish on my chin, and doesn't dry out my skin, or have a weird smell etc.
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Waterford, MI
Does this product dry the skin out? Or leave it oily? How well does this work?