philosophy no reason to hide instant skin-tone perfecting moisturizer broad spectrum spf 20 sunscreen, medium, 1 fl oz uploaded by Marisa Q.

BY PHILOSOPHY

discover philosophy s first multi-tasking moisturizer that can instantly even out the look of your skin tone and texture in just one step. instantly the hydrating formula perfects the appearance of uneven areas and enhances complexion with a natural-looking. your complexion is enhanced and looks: beautifully even, virtually poreless, refreshed and radiant, healthy and smooth. over time a maintenance dose of philosophy s most advanced skintone transforming ingredients helps you discover a naturally beautiful complexion with no reason to hide. features and; benefits: instantly evens out your skin with natural-looking coverage
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 7 Q&A

• I have an oily completion. Will this make it worse 6 Answers
    Sayra T.
    Phoenix
    I've been using this foundation for 2 years because I love It! It has sunscreen in it which is a plus! It just melts into your skin. Not a full coverage foundation. It's more of a lightweight tinted moisturizer. Ideal for everday.
    Alyssa C.
    Racine, WI
    This is a must for me in the summer! I love how it has spf 20 in it, and how it has a natural finish. This is great to wear to the beach or on a hot day where you want to wear as little makeup as possible. The coverage is light, but that's to be expected since it's a tinted moisturizer. I also like mixing this with other foundations to get medium coverage. I love how it's in a pump too so I don't waste any product by accidentally squeezing too hard. I know this is expensive, but to me it is totally worth it. My dry skin loves this stuff!
    Heather O.
    This is hands down my favorite tinted moisturizer ever. The price point is a little high, but worth every penny. Most tinted moisturizers are neither here nor there - they give a tiny bit of color and lightly moisturize the skin. This gives the perfect amount of color as well as deeply moisturizing the skin. It makes me truly feel as if there is no reason to hide my real skin! I set it with a bit of powder and it sticks for the entire day. I recommend this to every lady in my life and they've all loved it. You can't go wrong with this stuff!
    Natalie S.
    Cedar Hill, TX
    I use this product on days that I don't want to put on foundation. For the most part, I have clear skin so this tinted moisturizer adds enough color to even out my tone and give a nice dewy glow from within. I've worn this on several occasions with blush, bronzer, and highlighter and am often asked what foundation I have on. Everyone is shocked to learn that it's actually a tinted moisturizer!
    Lydia S.
    This stuff is pretty amazing. The coverage is light, but so natural. I got this at ulta at one of their philosophy promotion days. It glides onto the skin and definitely is a perfect no makeup makeup look. It looks like your skin but better. Didn't use it long enough to see an effective difference with my skin though.
    Linda C.
    I've tried many tinted moisturizers, as well as bb and cc creams. I only purchased this product once and had to return it because I couldn't get it to work for me. Aside from it being the wrong color, it didn't wear well on my oily skin. It became far too shiny, and separated by the end of the day.
    Amanda A.
    Philadelphia, PA
    I love this product!! It doesn't ever feel too thick, or too oily! It absorbs well into my skin, but also leaves a nice color behind to cover up any redness or imperfections. You only need a small amount to cover the whole face, so the bottle lasts forever! This is an absolute MUST HAVE.
    Casey R.
    I really enjoyed this product because it had so many uses. I've used this only once before but I'm planning gone repurchasing it. i think that you defiantly get a god price for the size and its a lot for just one cream. I have already recommended to my friends and family.
    Morgan B.
    McDonough, GA
    Super disappointed with this. For the price point, I expected to see some positive changes, but I honestly didn't notice it doing anything. I have also used the same serum in this line, and the same thing happened. I love my Philosophy Purity face wash, however not this.
    Hilary R.
    Winterville, NC
    Great product overall! Really helps even out skin tone and creates a flawless finish. Packaging is simple yet catches the eye. Seems pricey but a little goes a long way and it lasts! Purchased at Ulta, best skincare selection. I don't think there is anything I would change about this product, it did exactly what I wanted it to!
    Denise R.
    Missoula, MT
    I have an oily completion. Will this make it worse