BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy no reason to hide eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I use a lot of philosophy products. I tried this one because I used the transforming serum for my face. This eye product is a bit oily for my skin. I would recommend this product for people with drier skin around the eyes. If you have oily skin around your eyes, the product might not stay on.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
AMAZING! I have dark circles under my eyes and i put a little bit on under each eye and they fade away, does sting a bit but totally worth it !
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I like philosophy products and expected a lot more from these creme. The texture is very heavy and a bit gelish, and if I put it in the morning, during the day it makes my eye shadow look really bad, so they kind fall off in terrible little pieces. And I use my eye shadows for a very long time and they work perfect without the creme. I haven't used it for a long time, but for now it had absolutely no positive affect on my skin, while I don't have really bad eyes skin, I expected at least a little bit of improvement.
Mayoly G.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
PROS:Provides broad spectrum, mineral-based sun protection.Silky, easy-to-blend formula evens skin tone for a natural look.Fragrance-free formula feels light.Contains several anti-aging ingredients (though these won't replace the need for other anti-aging products in your routine).Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use.CONS:The amount of salicylic acid and this product's pH prevent it from working as an exfoliant.No shades for fair or medium-tan skin tones.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Venice, CA
I get every dry under my eyes and have recently noticed my make up creasing badly in that area. Because of this I have become obsessed with finding an eye cream. I've tried a few and have noticed a many of them burn. This product didn't and to me that says a lot! I've been using this mainly at night and a few times during the day. It's good for the price point but think after I finish it I'll keep the search going for something better
Dalther R.
Dalther R.
Well, i liket it! I have struggled with dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember, in part, I think, because of my allergies. I've always been very self conscience about them, always making sure to use concealer before ever leaving the house. This cream is tinted, but as you rub it in, you cannot even tell. I use it twice a day and truly think it has made a difference in the dark circles under my eyes. I still put another moisturizer on top of this cream occasionally because I feel like I still need more, but overall, I think this product is great. Definitely will reorder on sephora.com.... I recommend this brand...!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Perhaps I have. Ad luck with Philosohy products, but this eye cream didn't do it for me. For the cost of his brands products, I would expect more. It is very hydrating, which feels good to the undereye area. I did not see much results however to overall eye concerns, such as dark circles or fine lines. Again, I may be way off from other reviewers, but there are better procucts for the price.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have tried many under eye creams and was hoping for good things from Philosophy, however I feel like this product acts more like a concealer that hides it for the day but doesn't do much in the long run. It may cover while you wear it but I'm not sure it really cured my under eyes. I do like that it's tinted and makes your eyes a little brighter but this may be bad for darker skin tones.
Mary P.
Mary P.
I love this product.  I am young, but interested in preventing anti-aging.  I already have fine lines in my underage, and don't even get me started on how dark my undereyes are.  This product improved the darkness under my eyes by a bit, which I have never visibly noticed any other product doing.  Additionally, it was very moisturizing.
Pazao T.
Pazao T.
This product is tinted but when you blend it in and pat it down the tint goes away. I use it twice a day and I do notice a bit of change in it. For an eye cream it is decently price since the skin around your eyes are the most sensitive. I do feel that this product is decent but there are also many options as well besides this.