BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy no reason to hide eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Nancy H.
Houston
I tried this eye cream for about a month and I did not love it. I did notice it neutralized my dark circles which is perfect for my beat face but I did not see that it made a huge difference for me. I stopped trying this after a month because I did not see any improvement with my actual dark circles.
Heather C.
Everett, WA
This is my favorite eye cream, and I have tried A TON. This one does the most for all signs of tired eyes. I am in the military and I am tired A LOT! Trust me on this one. It completely erases the dark circles, and puffiness. I love this eye cream.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
 I like philosophy products and expected a lot more from these creme. The texture is very heavy and a bit gelish, and if I put it in the morning, during the day it makes my eye shadow look really bad, so they kind fall off in terrible little pieces. And I use my eye shadows for a very long time and they work perfect without the creme. I haven't used it for a long time, but for now it had absolutely no positive affect on my skin, while I don't have really bad eyes skin, I expected at least a little bit of improvement.
Mayoly G.
Southampton, Southampton
PROS:Provides broad spectrum, mineral-based sun protection.Silky, easy-to-blend formula evens skin tone for a natural look.Fragrance-free formula feels light.Contains several anti-aging ingredients (though these won't replace the need for other anti-aging products in your routine).Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use.CONS:The amount of salicylic acid and this product's pH prevent it from working as an exfoliant.No shades for fair or medium-tan skin tones.
Erica F.
Venice, CA
I get every dry under my eyes and have recently noticed my make up creasing badly in that area. Because of this I have become obsessed with finding an eye cream. I've tried a few and have noticed a many of them burn. This product didn't and to me that says a lot! I've been using this mainly at night and a few times during the day. It's good for the price point but think after I finish it I'll keep the search going for something better
Dalther R.
Well, i liket it! I have struggled with dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember, in part, I think, because of my allergies. I've always been very self conscience about them, always making sure to use concealer before ever leaving the house. This cream is tinted, but as you rub it in, you cannot even tell. I use it twice a day and truly think it has made a difference in the dark circles under my eyes. I still put another moisturizer on top of this cream occasionally because I feel like I still need more, but overall, I think this product is great. Definitely will reorder on sephora.com.... I recommend this brand...!
Angela D.
Perhaps I have. Ad luck with Philosohy products, but this eye cream didn't do it for me. For the cost of his brands products, I would expect more. It is very hydrating, which feels good to the undereye area. I did not see much results however to overall eye concerns, such as dark circles or fine lines. Again, I may be way off from other reviewers, but there are better procucts for the price.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have tried many under eye creams and was hoping for good things from Philosophy, however I feel like this product acts more like a concealer that hides it for the day but doesn't do much in the long run. It may cover while you wear it but I'm not sure it really cured my under eyes. I do like that it's tinted and makes your eyes a little brighter but this may be bad for darker skin tones.
Melynie F.
Mahopac
I picked up this eye cream at Marshalls! It went on smoothly and didn't really have a scent.

I've only used it for about 2 weeks, morning and night, and I haven't noticed any changes yet. It does a pretty good job of moisturizing, but that's about it, so far.

I do like the packaging!

The price point, if not picked up at Marshalls or TJX, is too steep, I believe.
Mary P.
I love this product.  I am young, but interested in preventing anti-aging.  I already have fine lines in my underage, and don't even get me started on how dark my undereyes are.  This product improved the darkness under my eyes by a bit, which I have never visibly noticed any other product doing.  Additionally, it was very moisturizing.