BY PHILOSOPHY

I am grateful for the little things. I am true to myself. I am empowered to live fearlessly. I give kindness without expectation. I am free to express who I am. I see the world with compassion. What is your philosophy? Experience a spectrum of scents and create your own signature philosophy fragrance with this complete collection of six eau de parfums inspired by the ideals they evoke. Each is designed to showcase the essence of a singular group of fragrance notes. Worn individually, they stay true to those notes; paired and layered, they develop a richness and complexity in seemingly endless combinations for a unique expression of your true self. This set contains: - 0.33 oz my philosophy: compassionate Eau de Parfum (creamy vanilla) - 0.33 oz my philosophy: truthful Eau de Parfum (fruity blossom) - 0.33 oz my philosophy: grateful Eau de Parfum (watery floral) - 0.33 oz my philosophy: giving Eau de Parfum (sparkling musk) - 0.33 oz my philosophy: expressive Eau de Parfum (warm citrus) - 0.33 oz my philosophy: empowered Eau de Parfum (cashmere woods) Beauty Tip: Try the favorite combinations below: Layer my philosophy: empowered with my philosophy: compassionate for a woodsy vanilla scent Layer my philosophy: giving with my philosophy: expressive for a citrus musk scent Layer my philosophy: truthful with my philosophy: grateful for a fruity floral scent see more...

Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
These all are so nice, light & refreshing. When worn alone they are great but when layered its like creating your own personal fragrance. My favorite combination is compassion& grateful. It's a nice set to play around & discover what kind of scents you like & how they make you feel.
Sarah B.
"Compassion" in this gift set is the best scent ever with a warm vanilla tone. All of these are great for either every day wear or even date nights.

TIP: The next time that you are at Sephora, ask an associate for a fragrance sample to take home.
Rachel M.
I have a sample of the compassion fragrance and it smells pretty good. It has a warm vanilla scent. I have this product only 4 stars because I don't really know what the other scents smell like but I'm sure they are just as pretty. I also have another sample that came from senhora that I'm going to try next.
Brooke L.
Some of these smell so good. I definitely want to get another set so I can figure out which two were my favorite in there. So good!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Philosophy has an amazing perfume collection and an amazing body wash, shampoo collection!
Jillian G.
Brantford, OH
I have a sample of Grateful and Compassion. I LOVE them both. They smell great and are long-lasting. I will most likely purchase full-size.
Joyce K.
Essa marca é muito boa também super top amo demais produtos dessa marca também recomendo minhas amigas usam e adoram
Maida T.
I need to know where I can get this set .This has almost all the fragrances .I love philosophy .