philosophy my philosophy: expressive 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Natalie W.

BY PHILOSOPHY

If your philosophy is expressive, let your true self shine through this warm citrus eau de parfum created to evoke the quality that shares its name. Worn individually, my philosophy: expressive is engaging and well-rounded; paired and layered, it adds lift and dimension, creating your unique, signature scent. My philosophy; expressive is part of the my philosophy collection of eau de parfums. Each of these elegant compositions is designed to highlight one beautiful fragrance note above all others. Beauty Tip: For a favorite combination, try layering with my philosophy: giving for a citrus musk scent. Notes: Moroccan Orange Flower, Sparkling Pink Grapefruit, Golden Amber. see more...

philosophy my philosophy: expressive 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of philosophy my philosophy: expressive 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?