BY PHILOSOPHY

this year, treat yourself - or someone you love - to a gift that s straight from the heart. indulge in the sweet and creamy scent of vanilla citrus from head to toe and start every morning with a power shower designed to energize and invigorate. see more...

Lisette D.
Leominster , MA
Smells really good and makes your skin super soft. I personally love this product
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
This stuff is amazing and smells great. You can use it for a variety of things. It makes your hair smell great as a shampoo and is awesome as a body wash. It is thick but not too thick and is also very moisturizing. I even use it to bathe my baby because it's so gentle and so moisturizing
Maha R.
Siliana , Tunisia
The sweet, creamy scent of my heart to yours by philosophy is rich with vanilla citrus so you smell divine from head to toe.
When taking your bath or shower, avoiding soap and aiming at hard working gels is your best bet. My Heart to Yours Limited Edition Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath by Philosophy is an even better bet when washing your skin and your hair at the same time. This wonderful cleansing gel contains numerous natural extracts and antioxidents to provide the skin and hair with moisture while cleansing and conditioning as well. At the same time you will be left feeling moisturized and protected while a sense of hydration pours over you.
Ana A.
very cool para my dry skin and super effective and really reaaaaaaaaaaallly exciting i have a super dry skin