BY PHILOSOPHY

this year, treat yourself - or someone you love - to a gift that s straight from the heart. indulge in the sweet and creamy scent of vanilla citrus from head to toe and start every morning with a power shower designed to energize and invigorate. see more...

Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Great shower gel! I love the scent it has and keeps me smelling good all day long! Pros are that it smells amazing and puts me in a better mood. Cons are I wish I had more of it! Great value and is actually not that expensive! I would totally but this products again!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Jenkintown, PA
I'm obsessed with Philosophy "My heart to yours" shower gel. It has lasted me a long time and smells absolutely amazing. The packaging of the product is so cute and I love the pink pigment of the gel. I would buy this scent again along with other philosophy scents.
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Absolutly love this shower gel! The smell is great and lasts most of the day! Leaves my bathroom smelling wonderful after i shower! Suds up real nice! Bonus is you can use for shampoo...which I take it with me when I travel so I only have to take one bottle!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Springfield, MO
Philosophy is one of my all time favorite skin care brands. This particular scent is one of my absolute favorites. Its very gentle and leaves my skin so soft. It feels very long lasting bc the scent was with me all day. I will buy this again when i run out
Dianne K.
Dianne K.
houlton, me
I LOVE THIS SHOWER GEL, IT SMELLS REFRESHING AND IT IS FULL OF SUDS UPON SUDS OF WHICH I LOVE, I USE THIS EVERY DAY IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT, IT IS GENTLE ON YOUR SKIN AND LONG LASTING I WILL BE BUYING THIS AGAIN
Torreh P.
Torreh P.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Love love love philosophy shower gel, shampoo and bubble bath. A little expensive but you can't beat the scents and I love being able to use it on my hair too. I have a couple of scents in my shower to use depending on my mood.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Odessa, TX
The smell of this gel is intoxicating. Anything I have ever used from Philosophy has lived up to my expectations and drastically improved my skincare regimen. This is fun and flirty!
Gabby V.
Gabby V.
Corona, CA
I love this shower gel.! I use it all the time. I saw many youtubers had it and really wanted to try it& I'm very glad I did.
Mary Rachel Y.
Mary Rachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Great, great product! Love this stuff, just wish is wasn't so pricey. Works very well and it smells great.
Mayada H.
Mayada H.
Downey, CA
I am in love with this product. It smells so good, and you feel so fresh after using it.