BY PHILOSOPHY

this year, treat yourself - or someone you love - to a gift that s straight from the heart. Indulge in the sweet and creamy scent of vanilla citrus from head to toe and discover skin that s silky soft and lightly scented. see more...

• What are some of the best eye brow products that you have come ac...1 Answers
Natalie W.
I ordered this lotion off the philosophy website, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a vanilla scent with a light citrus, I ended up ordering three in total. I had to give one to my sister, I keep one at work and the other one is at the house. My coworkers liked it so much they tried to buy some from the website, unfortunately they were sold out. I definitely recommend this lotion for anyone who likes a main sent of vanilla.
Abigail L.
Granger, IN
I rate this lotion 5 out of 5 stars because it makes your skin unbelievably soft. Most lotions make your skin soft but do not keep it that way but this lotion does that. It nourishes your skin and then keeps it feeling soft long after it has been used. It smells super sweet & feminine but also not too sweet or strong. I use it every time after I shower and I am always guaranteed to feel baby skin soft. I recommend trying this lotion to anyone that is looking for a lotion that is extra softening and gentle for sensitive skin.
Katie M.
This lotion delivers you a very hydrating and moisturizing effect while also being extremely cute and at a decent traveling size as well as having an amazing pleasant scent to it. you can never really go wrong with philosophy and I have them at one product in their line of work that I haven't liked
Hannah H.
Prt Washington, WI
This is a great lotion, however, it's not a life changing lotion/ my holy grail for both body and hands. I recommend buying this lotion if you are looking for an amazing smelling lotion that does a great job of hydrating your skin. You really can't go wrong with the Philosophy brand in general though. I haven't met a product I haven't liked.
Clarissa S.
Richmond
I love this lotion! It smells great and it so cute and festive for Valentine's Day! All of Philosophy's lotions are always the perfect weight to offer tons of moisture without feeling like a thick coating.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Holy smells like heaven !!! Great smell is key to me at least, great product to top it off. I love philosophy products in general but this lotion is to die for. Amazing amazing smell and the product works brilliantly ! No cracks no dry skin leaves you feeling like a baby's bum :)
Valencia B.
It smelled great, but other than that it was a little like every other moisturizer on the market right now: lasts no more than a few hours then needs to be reapplied.
Amanda W.
Boston, MA
This smells so good. It's very moisturizing unlike other scented lotions can be. It's sinks into the skin and doesn't feel greasy. I lie to put this on after my night bath. It's very relaxing and leaves my skin soft
Elyssa A.
Really loved this product ! Has a great smell & very good texture , not to watery 😊 I would really recommend this product to women that are very picky about there lotion product's !
Miranda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
All the scents smell amazing, and the lotion is moisturizing for dry skin but super light. I feel good using it know the ingredients are good for me. The only downside is the price when compared, but it is worth it .
Katie M.
What are some of the best eye brow products that you have come across on today's market?