BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy mixed berry lotion, 7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
Excellent lotion that leaves skin soft nearly all day. Would definitely buy again. I bought this for the first time just because it was so fragrant and it's become one of my favorite lotions! Overall, philosophy makes great products.
Amy P.
Edmond, OK
I love philosophy bath and body products. This lotion smells AMAZING. It's perfect for layering on after your shower. I love the smell and while it's moisturizing it's on the lighter side. I always felt myself wishing it were just a little thicker. It's not a bad product it's just a more lightweight lotion so for me it's not my perfect lotion but it may be for someone else
Crystal B.
Ashland, OH
I love  this product line in general. I haven't found a fragrance that I don't like, but this one would be my favorite. It's moisturizing enough and smells like fresh berries to me. I also like these products because they make great gifts.
Jenelle A.
Los Angeles
my absolute favorite to wear at night time it keeps my skin feeling extra soft all day long the next day! Really wanting to buy some more of it in the time in the future
Katie R.
This is a great lotion but I felt it left too much oily feeling on my skin. The scent is great but can be overwhelming after a while.
Lindsey W.
Rosamond, CA
I love everything I've ever purchased from Philosophy. This lotion was no different! Smells great and made my skin silky soft!
Marcia M.
Just like any other lotion. It smells amazing but really not anything that I'm crazy about it going to re purchase over
Raquel G.
I do not really use it, but I purchased it for my mother in her birthday, and she told me that is a very good (amazing she said) lotion, it leaves in her skin an amazing smellig. she always use it in her meeting and dates with my dad.

Amazon