BY PHILOSOPHY

discover the ultimate anti-aging trio, including miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads, miraculous anti-aging moisturizer and miraculous anti-aging retinoid eye repair. hpr next-generation retinoid technology coupled with multiple antioxidants, skin conditioners and soothers, plus an antioxidant-rich moisturizer help maximize skin s rejuvenation potential and promote skin s vitality for a firm, radiant result. this miracle duo also feature a unique complex that helps replenish skin s natural moisture barrier for a super smooth, satiny finish. our supreme anti-aging treatment for eyes features our exclusive high-performance retinoid technology, which works fast to deliver all the benefits of retinoid with less potential for irritation. it s proven to dramatically improve the look of wrinkles and discoloration, while peptides help reduce the look of under-eye bags and dark c see more...

Swetha V.
new york
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have used this kit twice...once in 2009 and once in 2015 with very different results. In 2009 when i used this product it worked like a dream...literally my skin cleared up significant from using this at night only after 2-3 weeks. My acne calmed down in the years after and I didnt think about this product again. 2015 was an incredibly stressful year for me and my acne once again got out of control. I tried a lot of topical treamtents without great results and my mind wandered back to this product that had helped so much with my skin back in 2009. I re-purchased and used it again hoping for the same results but no dice. My acne really did not improve with this product even after using for > 1 month! not sure if there was some change in formulation or something but this didnt help at all when i tried it for the second time. I will say that my acne was hormonal in 2015 and maybe thats why it didnt work vs small milia from skin cell turnover that this helped with greatly in 2009.
Lynn S.
Prosper, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Ulta and was so excited to try it. I didn't really see much impact from using this product. I have a few fine lines and wrinkles that I was hoping to smooth. Philosophy makes some pretty good products, but they are certainly not as effective as some of the other brands of skin care. For what I paid, I was hoping to get more impact.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set. It makes my skin feel refreshed and awake. This is my first time using this line and it is worth trying the products before investing into the line. The pore refiner breaks me out a little but my skin looks good afterwards.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set because the value was Great plus I wanted to try this brand and Wow I was HOOKED ! It really made my skin feel younger - smoother and Brighter ! I used this about 2 weeks before I noticed a change and Wow I was Impressed!
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing love all the products so worth the price! First time user this kit is perfect verg gentle on skin very nice line I'm not disappointed and have see. A difference in my skin I would recommend to others
Tina R.
San Diego , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of these products! They all work so well together! This brand has really great skin care and body items!
Alexis S.
This stuff is so good I usedit every night and I saw a huge change in my eyes my eyes looked brighter and didn't look so weighted down love this stuff
Beatriz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that this set is perfect because you get to try out different products from the brand and that way you also find the product that works the best for you.
khushi m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this miracle trial set really does miracles ! if followed correct consecutively results will show up ! recommend