miraculous mornings begin at night. miraculous mornings begin at night. miracle worker overnight age-resetting, anti-wrinkle moisturizer works in perfect harmony with nighttime rejuvenation cycles to help visibly reset the age of your skin. it features a unique age-resetting complex and rare marine algae extract to help target age-accelerating* proteins while powerful peptides and next-generation vitamin c help support natural collagen. *in the upper layers of the epidermis features and; benefits: helps visibly reset the age of skin wake to deeply hydrated, healthier looking, silky soft skin
  • TOP QUESTIONS

I need to try this.. does anybody know how much it is?
    This brand is pretty pricey, does this product worth the money ?
    Start your review of philosophy miracle worker overnight age-resetting, anti-wrinkle moisturizer, 2 oz!
    How would you rate this product?
    Product Highlights
    “Perfect for using at night - Thick moisturizer that is great if you have dry skin. Works amazing” in reviews
    “Fantastic overnight cream! I could feel it moisturizing but I didn't use it long enough to see the anti-wrinkle aspect because it was a bit heavy on my skin.” in reviews
    Taylorsville, UT
    This is a good product. It leaves my skin feeling nice. My skin and never feels oily after using this. It's a nice thick, rich cream. I haven't noticed much in the way of the age aspect of it. I just use it as an overnight moisturizer. However, I have started using other products to replace this.
    I love anti-aging products. This product leaves me feeling hydrated, but never oily. I purchased it at my local Ulta and will be purchasing again once I run out of product. This product is incredible.
    Sacramento, CA
    Now I'm in my 20s and I normally don't look for anti-aging stuff but this came in a set I ordered so I've been using it. Its a fabulous night cream. Even for my oily skin its not too heavy. As for the anti-aging properties I can't speak on that since I havent seen any results.
    Sugar Notch
    I really actually enjoy using this product it's very hard to come across but it's worth it when you purchase it and use it I wish it was a little less expensive or you got more for your dollar but other than that I've enjoyed using it and have been using it for quite some time now... I have seen some improvement since using this product and I would recommend it if you don't mind spending that little bit of extra dollars
    Lake Mary, FL
    I have naturally very oily skin. I use a very drying cleanser to first strip the oils and dirt from my face and then I like to use a thicker night cream to restore the moisture in my skin. This did a nice job of moisturizing my skin, but for the price I feel like there are better products out there that have similar effect on my skin for a better price.
    Toney , AL
    I love PHILOSOPHY!!! I have been using Philosophy for over 15 years and it's my go to brand!The packaging is nice & I buy it at Ulta or Sephora!Philosophy Miracle Worker over night is a must have in my regimen! It does exactly what it promotes!!!It hydrates,evens skin tone,diminishes fine lines & wrinkles,and makes my skin baby soft!!
    Florham Park, NJ
    Leaves your skin so nice and smooth not too thick and you don't need a lot of it. Works overnight so my face feels good in the morning. Works well when paired with the daytime cream. A lot of product for your money. Easy to find in stores. Evens out my skin tone.
    Eclectic , AL
    I had a sample of this, and started using it when my other moisturizer ran out. We had some dramatic weather changes over a few days, and my normally combination (more oily) skin was FREAKING out, and was super dry. This stuff had my skin back to (actually better than) normal in 2 days. I will be buying the full size!
    Pflugerville, TX
    As with most philosophy products the miracle worker over night moisturizer is great for sensitive skin. I apply it nightly after washing my face. It has a clean feeling so you know you aren't clogging your pours. It keeps my face smooth and fresh in the morning when I wake up, which is very rare for my skin type.
    Ronkonkoma, NY
    Want to wake up to gorgeous youthful skin, then definitely give this a go. If u have oily or combo skin you may want to use with a lighter hand or another kids of moisturizer cause it may be too much for oily skin types