philosophy miracle worker overnight age-resetting, anti-wrinkle moisturizer, 2 oz uploaded by Ame P.philosophy miracle worker overnight age-resetting, anti-wrinkle moisturizer, 2 oz uploaded by Yessi T.

BY PHILOSOPHY

miraculous mornings begin at night. miraculous mornings begin at night. miracle worker overnight age-resetting, anti-wrinkle moisturizer works in perfect harmony with nighttime rejuvenation cycles to help visibly reset the age of your skin. it features a unique age-resetting complex and rare marine algae extract to help target age-accelerating* proteins while powerful peptides and next-generation vitamin c help support natural collagen. *in the upper layers of the epidermis features and; benefits: helps visibly reset the age of skin wake to deeply hydrated, healthier looking, silky soft skin
  • see more...
  • Top Questions See all 2 Q&A

• This brand is pretty pricey, does this product worth the ...1 Answers
    • "Perfect for using at night - Thick moisturizer that is great if you have dry skin. Works amazing" in 4 reviews
    • "Fantastic overnight cream! I could feel it moisturizing but I didn't use it long enough to see the anti-wrinkle aspect because it was a bit heavy on my skin." in 3 reviews
    Stephanie S.
    Ontario, CA
    Product was average, I expected more since I generally love philosophy skin care. Hoped my skin would be a little less dry in the morning. Probably will not be purchasing again, would rather try a different overnight product.
    Grace C.
    I love anti-aging products. This product leaves me feeling hydrated, but never oily. I purchased it at my local Ulta and will be purchasing again once I run out of product. This product is incredible.
    Nora W.
    Sacramento, CA
    Now I'm in my 20s and I normally don't look for anti-aging stuff but this came in a set I ordered so I've been using it. Its a fabulous night cream. Even for my oily skin its not too heavy. As for the anti-aging properties I can't speak on that since I havent seen any results.
    Stephanie A.
    Sugar Notch
    I really actually enjoy using this product it's very hard to come across but it's worth it when you purchase it and use it I wish it was a little less expensive or you got more for your dollar but other than that I've enjoyed using it and have been using it for quite some time now... I have seen some improvement since using this product and I would recommend it if you don't mind spending that little bit of extra dollars
    Elisabeth Z.
    Orlando, FL
    I have naturally very oily skin. I use a very drying cleanser to first strip the oils and dirt from my face and then I like to use a thicker night cream to restore the moisture in my skin. This did a nice job of moisturizing my skin, but for the price I feel like there are better products out there that have similar effect on my skin for a better price.
    Bessie B.
    TONEY, AL
    I love PHILOSOPHY!!! I have been using Philosophy for over 15 years and it's my go to brand!The packaging is nice & I buy it at Ulta or Sephora!Philosophy Miracle Worker over night is a must have in my regimen! It does exactly what it promotes!!!It hydrates,evens skin tone,diminishes fine lines & wrinkles,and makes my skin baby soft!!
    Carol T.
    Florham Park, NJ
    Leaves your skin so nice and smooth not too thick and you don't need a lot of it. Works overnight so my face feels good in the morning. Works well when paired with the daytime cream. A lot of product for your money. Easy to find in stores. Evens out my skin tone.
    Ashley W.
    Auburn, AL
    I had a sample of this, and started using it when my other moisturizer ran out. We had some dramatic weather changes over a few days, and my normally combination (more oily) skin was FREAKING out, and was super dry. This stuff had my skin back to (actually better than) normal in 2 days. I will be buying the full size!
    Andi B.
    Pflugerville, TX
    As with most philosophy products the miracle worker over night moisturizer is great for sensitive skin.
    I apply it nightly after washing my face. It has a clean feeling so you know you aren't clogging your pours.
    It keeps my face smooth and fresh in the morning when I wake up, which is very rare for my skin type.
    Jennifer D.
    Ronkonkoma, NY
    Want to wake up to gorgeous youthful skin, then definitely give this a go. If u have oily or combo skin you may want to use with a lighter hand or another kids of moisturizer cause it may be too much for oily skin types
    Jenvelop V.
    This brand is pretty pricey, does this product worth the money ?