BY PHILOSOPHY

• This really is an amazing product, your skin will love you if you u...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
First let's talk about the price, $60 for 1.7 oz is ridiculous, at this price point, not many people are going to A) buy it and B) keep buying it. With that said, it's an alright moisturizer, it made my skin feel nice, but there are way better moisturizers out there for WAY less money. The only reason I tried this was because I received a free sample in the mail.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Philosophy is a Miracle Worker! Your skin is left feeling rejuvenated and fresh. The packaging is nice and clean. The product is gentle on your skin and fully met all of my expectations that I missed out on in other products. I would not change a thing!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Philosophy never disappoints!!! Love packaging, pricey but it's worth what you are getting with any of their products. I noticed a difference almost immediately which I did not expect. I would buy it again when I want to splurge. I would also recommend
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is silky soft you only need a little it takes about 6to8 weeks to see results, Philosophy is expensive so save. I'm very satisfied with my purchase love all of Philosophy beauty products.
Daphne N.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this product has SPF in it! Now I don't have to have two different products on my face because I would usually put normal moisturizer and sunscreen. It leaves my skin looking dewy and smooth so it is awesome!
Gina r.
Gina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's all in the name absolutely love this stuff. I wish i would have one of everything from this brand . Pricy but well worth it .
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I ADORE this product. I use it regularly and constantly rebuy. I've encouraged my friends to purchase over and over again. Purchased from Milton Keynes and will buy from there again, left my skin feeling super soft
Dina L.
This really is an amazing product, your skin will love you if you use it. The only problem is that it is very pricey and not something I can keep purchasing.