BeautyFaceFacial Skincarephilosophy
Miracle Worker Moisturizer with SPF 55, 17 Ounce

Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer with SPF 55, 1.7 Ounce

This really is an amazing product, your skin will love you if you use it. The only problem is that it is very pricey and not something I can keep purchasing.
Start your review of Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer with SPF 55, 1.7 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Leslie  W.
Pasadena, CA
This eye cream is silky soft you only need a little it takes about 6to8 weeks to see results, Philosophy is expensive so save. I'm very satisfied with my purchase love all of Philosophy beauty products.
Symantha D.
Conway, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love the way this made my skin look and feel however it was super pricey so I do not plan on repurchasing and finding a cheaper alternative instead.
Jennifer A.
La Puente, CA
it is very creamy i like how it makes my face feel hydrated. i bought it at macys it started as a sample that little sample changed my life now i have a full size and it is must have it make my face feel smooth i have dry skin all i got to say is it works and i recommend 100%
Meaghann S.
Nothing special. I got this in a deluxe sample bag from Ulta that was a free gift with purchase. I’ve just been using this under my primer/foundation for SPF. It doesn’t do anything for me. Sure, it’s a moisturizer & spf which is good and doesn’t break me out but I’d never buy the full size. Not if there’s drugstore moisturizers with SPF that do the same thing for me!
Daphne N.
I love that this product has SPF in it! Now I don't have to have two different products on my face because I would usually put normal moisturizer and sunscreen. It leaves my skin looking dewy and smooth so it is awesome!
Brianna D.
Philosophy is a Miracle Worker! Your skin is left feeling rejuvenated and fresh. The packaging is nice and clean. The product is gentle on your skin and fully met all of my expectations that I missed out on in other products. I would not change a thing!
Gina G.
raleigh
It's all in the name absolutely love this stuff. I wish i would have one of everything from this brand . Pricy but well worth it .
Kayla T.
Moncks Corner, SC
Philosophy never disappoints!!! Love packaging, pricey but it's worth what you are getting with any of their products. I noticed a difference almost immediately which I did not expect. I would buy it again when I want to splurge. I would also recommend
Samantha S.
Fernandina Beach, FL
First let's talk about the price, $60 for 1.7 oz is ridiculous, at this price point, not many people are going to A) buy it and B) keep buying it. With that said, it's an alright moisturizer, it made my skin feel nice, but there are way better moisturizers out there for WAY less money. The only reason I tried this was because I received a free sample in the mail.
Dina L.