Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Lea W.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Christina S.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Know My Stuff R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A rich revitalizing & anti-aging moisturizer Features a smooth texture & a rapid-penetrating formula Addresses signs of aging & strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier Optimizes skin's moisture-retention level Formulated with vitamin C & glutathione Helps boost natural collagen production promote longevity & enhance luminosity Creates suppler sleeker firmer & healthier skin Ideal for all skin types see more...

Christina S.
I love Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer! Although the price is a little higher than supermarket brands, it is worth it. I love how it makes my skin feel. Not too heavy and a really great scent to it. I will continue to use it. Here I am with it on!
Jennifer M.
Vancouver, WA
Love this, I think when you're young you should stary using anti aging creams just to prevent the wrinkles from happening, and this product leaves my skin feeling smooth and young
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
I haven't try this but I would like to my friends says it works. I would like to test it out if works for me.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOOOOD. Like, cotton and cream and vanilla??? It's amazing. So soft on the skin. I love it.
Kristen F.
I've been using this moisturizer for about 6 months and I love it. I will definitely buy it again.
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love philosophy skincare products!! They are great at anti aging benefits.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
I get this moisturizer once a year when its cold because my skin gets really dry and this is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized without drying out. Its a bit pricey so I usually get it in the gift packages for the value which is great because I get more products!
raina c.
Orlando, FL
this is good !! i bought it this month and i am liking it already ....it makes my skin feel soft !!! i am not really sure about wrinkles reduction right now may be i have to use it for a longer time for a noticeable change but overall i am liking it !! only thing which is not good is the price its pretty expensive !!! and one more thing i would say is it does leave ur skin feel a little oily very little though but still it feels like a winter lotion kind of !!!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been trying #philosophy for about 4 weeks and I'm so glad I did. This moisturizer really works and it works quickly. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and sometimes a lot of products do. I apply it each night before I go to bed and my skin has become smoother, softer, fine lines have faded, and crow's feet have disappeared. This is a great cream and I plan on continuing to use it so that I continue to get the best moisturizer for my skin to look it's best.
Courtney G.
This moisturizer has been so good for helping me get my skin ready for spring and summer! It is extremely hydrating and also smells so fresh and clean! It moisturizes the entire day and keeps your skin looking glowy and luminous. I've really enjoyed using this product the past few weeks!