Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Lea W.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Christina S.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Know My Stuff R.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A rich revitalizing & anti-aging moisturizer Features a smooth texture & a rapid-penetrating formula Addresses signs of aging & strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier Optimizes skin's moisture-retention level Formulated with vitamin C & glutathione Helps boost natural collagen production promote longevity & enhance luminosity Creates suppler sleeker firmer & healthier skin Ideal for all skin types see more...

Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
This is my daily moisturizer. I use it every morning and night. It moisturizes my skin, but doesn’t leave me oily during the day. The product is on the pricey side. However, my jar lasted me about a year and I just recently had to repurchase.
Courtney G.
This moisturizer has been so good for helping me get my skin ready for spring and summer! It is extremely hydrating and also smells so fresh and clean! It moisturizes the entire day and keeps your skin looking glowy and luminous. I've really enjoyed using this product the past few weeks!
Sam W.
Davie, FL
I get this moisturizer once a year when its cold because my skin gets really dry and this is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized without drying out. Its a bit pricey so I usually get it in the gift packages for the value which is great because I get more products!
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Best product in my bathroom! I absolutely LOVE this product. As I suffer from dry skin, this product has helped moisturize and improve my face texture. I would highly recommend for any skin types and any ages. This product not only moisturizes but gives you a nice clean glow.
Krystn K.
Mobile, AL
I have seen no improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and I've been using this religiously for months. It does have a nice texture though, and moisturizes well. Just wish it would help these new forehead lines!
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
This one I tried with points from sephora. Great daily moisture I didn't notice any difference in wrinkles but I still may repurchase since it was a nice daily use
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been trying #philosophy for about 4 weeks and I'm so glad I did. This moisturizer really works and it works quickly. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and sometimes a lot of products do. I apply it each night before I go to bed and my skin has become smoother, softer, fine lines have faded, and crow's feet have disappeared. This is a great cream and I plan on continuing to use it so that I continue to get the best moisturizer for my skin to look it's best.
Azockie T.
Colorado Springs, CO
OKAY! Philosophy IS my FAVORITE LINE EVER!!!! Now i am only 37 but i have been using these products for along time. i DO have some secret winners that i think ill take to my grave! LOL! No seriously, the texture is amazing and after your face is spotless applying this luxurious cream to that fresh face, let me tell you...RESULTS right away! Not GIANT big results but you see the potential the first day!
Christina S.
I love Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer! Although the price is a little higher than supermarket brands, it is worth it. I love how it makes my skin feel. Not too heavy and a really great scent to it. I will continue to use it. Here I am with it on!
raina c.
New jersey
this is good !! i bought it this month and i am liking it already ....it makes my skin feel soft !!! i am not really sure about wrinkles reduction right now may be i have to use it for a longer time for a noticeable change but overall i am liking it !! only thing which is not good is the price its pretty expensive !!! and one more thing i would say is it does leave ur skin feel a little oily very little though but still it feels like a winter lotion kind of !!!