Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Know My Stuff R.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Christina S.Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer 56g/2oz uploaded by Lea W.

BY PHILOSOPHY

A rich revitalizing & anti-aging moisturizer Features a smooth texture & a rapid-penetrating formula Addresses signs of aging & strengthens skin's natural moisture barrier Optimizes skin's moisture-retention level Formulated with vitamin C & glutathione Helps boost natural collagen production promote longevity & enhance luminosity Creates suppler sleeker firmer & healthier skin Ideal for all skin types see more...

Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
This is my daily moisturizer. I use it every morning and night. It moisturizes my skin, but doesn’t leave me oily during the day. The product is on the pricey side. However, my jar lasted me about a year and I just recently had to repurchase.
Courtney G.
This moisturizer has been so good for helping me get my skin ready for spring and summer! It is extremely hydrating and also smells so fresh and clean! It moisturizes the entire day and keeps your skin looking glowy and luminous. I've really enjoyed using this product the past few weeks!
Sam W.
Davie, FL
I get this moisturizer once a year when its cold because my skin gets really dry and this is the only moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized without drying out. Its a bit pricey so I usually get it in the gift packages for the value which is great because I get more products!
Taylor S.
Little Rock, AR
I received a sample with my last philosophy purchase and I’ve used it sparingly enough to get a few uses it out of the small packet. It’s nice and creamy and left my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. It did leave my hands feeling a little sticky after use.
Selena m.
Grand Jct, CO
Best product in my bathroom! I absolutely LOVE this product. As I suffer from dry skin, this product has helped moisturize and improve my face texture. I would highly recommend for any skin types and any ages. This product not only moisturizes but gives you a nice clean glow.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I honestly love any product I've tried from philosophy. They all smell amazing! I can tell a difference in my skin. I've purchased many products, several times. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Krystn K.
Mobile, AL
I have seen no improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and I've been using this religiously for months. It does have a nice texture though, and moisturizes well. Just wish it would help these new forehead lines!
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
This one I tried with points from sephora. Great daily moisture I didn't notice any difference in wrinkles but I still may repurchase since it was a nice daily use
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
I've been trying #philosophy for about 4 weeks and I'm so glad I did. This moisturizer really works and it works quickly. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and sometimes a lot of products do. I apply it each night before I go to bed and my skin has become smoother, softer, fine lines have faded, and crow's feet have disappeared. This is a great cream and I plan on continuing to use it so that I continue to get the best moisturizer for my skin to look it's best.
Azockie T.
Colorado Springs, CO
OKAY! Philosophy IS my FAVORITE LINE EVER!!!! Now i am only 37 but i have been using these products for along time. i DO have some secret winners that i think ill take to my grave! LOL! No seriously, the texture is amazing and after your face is spotless applying this luxurious cream to that fresh face, let me tell you...RESULTS right away! Not GIANT big results but you see the potential the first day!