Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial Moisturizersphilosophy
miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer

philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer

our anti-aging moisturizer helps replenish skin's natural moisture barrier, leaving it feeling satiny smooth. resveratrol helps promote skin's vitality for a firm, radiant result. it helps support natural collagen, brighten a tired complexion and protect skin against environmental attack, the primary cause of premature ageing.

HOW TO USE
apply after cleansing and treatment as a nighttime or daytime moisturizer, avoiding contact with eyes

INGREDIENTS
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Hexyldecanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Adenosine, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Tetrapeptide-21, Glutathione, Bisabolol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Arginine, Resveratrol,Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Lecithin, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

My face still breaks out. Would this help?
Start your review of philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer!
Azockie T.
Colorado Springs, CO
OKAY! Philosophy IS my FAVORITE LINE EVER!!!! Now i am only 37 but i have been using these products for along time. i DO have some secret winners that i think ill take to my grave! LOL! No seriously, the texture is amazing and after your face is spotless applying this luxurious cream to that fresh face, let me tell you...RESULTS right away! Not GIANT big results but you see the potential the first day!
Julie R.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It has a wonderful light clean smell. This is how I want to smell when I just get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling greasy. I have noticed a difference in the feel of my skin since I have started to use it. My skin looks hydrated and softer.
KerryAnne S.
Rockford, IL
I'm 43 with sensitive aging combination skin. I'm going through menopause and my skin has been becoming more and more sensitive. I was so excited to try this product and it did not disappoint! My skin feels smooth and looks refreshed! My light lines are barely visible! I do wish it had SPF in it, but other than that it is a miracle worker!
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
I haven't try this but I would like to my friends says it works. I would like to test it out if works for me.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is extremely moisturizing on dry skin. I like that I can apply it with a light hand under makeup and still get a hydrated base but I can also apply heavier at night for a really rich night cream. I’d recommend mainly for dry skin but it make work on more normal skin types as well.
Courtney G.
This moisturizer has been so good for helping me get my skin ready for spring and summer! It is extremely hydrating and also smells so fresh and clean! It moisturizes the entire day and keeps your skin looking glowy and luminous. I've really enjoyed using this product the past few weeks!
Know My Stuff R.
Astor, FL
philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging moisturizer uploaded by Know My Stuff R.
I've been trying #philosophy for about 4 weeks and I'm so glad I did. This moisturizer really works and it works quickly. It hasn't irritated my skin at all and sometimes a lot of products do. I apply it each night before I go to bed and my skin has become smoother, softer, fine lines have faded, and crow's feet have disappeared. This is a great cream and I plan on continuing to use it so that I continue to get the best moisturizer for my skin to look it's best.
Allyson C.
Eagle Point, OR
Hope in A Jar was my first grown up moisturizer but as I started getting older I moved to Miracle Worker. Is it a Miracle Worker? No, but it provides great moisture and I love the smell.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Villian24 5 out of 5 Glowing skin! -09.25.14 I purchased this after someone recommended this to me in store and I am so happy!! I wore this alone and the color blended right in and my skin looked so fresh!! I was getting so many compliments! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for that all around moisturizer that does all! Love Love it!!! Definitely repurchasing!
Samantha H.
Sanford, ME
I LOVED this stuff! I got some in a kit for Christmas. I loved that it was light and moisturized my skin very well. This was a good summer cream for me In the winter I am very dry so this would not work for me in the winter. However in the summer this was amazing and did not feel sticky or heavy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...