BY PHILOSOPHY

the #1 professional protocol for addressing dark spots is a skin brightener and retinoid for fast, dramatic results. philosophy paired its miracle worker dark spot corrector with its best-selling miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads to create a dark spot correcting system that delivers exactly that. in a clinical study, 77% of women using miracle worker dark spot correcting system had more even, brighter skin in 4 weeks. miracle worker dark spot corrector ingredients: water/aqua/eau, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, niacinamide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, hexyldecanol, sorbitan olivate, butylene glycol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, ascorbyl linoleate, undecylenoyl phenylalanine, hexylresorcinol, phenyle. see more...

Kelly D.
I read a lot of buzz about this set and wanted to give it a try! I've spent thousands trying to remove dark spots from my skin due to hormonal changes and NOTHING has worked.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has real dark spots and not just uneven skin tone.
Tiffany S.
02893
Has definitely improved my melasma! Use it nightly before my moisturizer. Sinks into skin well. Have to use it consistently to see results just like any other product!
Maegan M.
I have used this on absolutely all my dark spots on my face. Under my eyes , Scars and faded areas on my face and this cream truly did the trick and helped absolutely everything within two weeks. I would definitely recommend it if you hate your dark spots.
Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is great for spots that are just starting to appear. If you keep on this product and keep it in your skin care you will see results. Gentle enough as well. Bought at boutique store at the counter.
Cindy B.
Very good more efficient of a job then.i had expected. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member,good product in my opinion..
Mehereen K.
Jersey City, NJ
This product helped my skin a lot by looking younger and brighter. I would highly recommend it to women of all ages
'Jenni♍️🇵🇭🇹🇹 J.
Etobicoke, ON
It's a bit pricey but worth every cent and you only need 2 pumps. It doesn't get rid of my dark spots but it evens out my skin complexion and makes it brighter. I have very sensitive skin so I'm glad I tried this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a skin brightening formula that goes on smoothly.