BY PHILOSOPHY

philosophy miracle worker anti-aging pads, 60 count Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
I love these!! For me, this really does double duty for me. I can use them after I cleanse my face like I would a toner, plus it leaves behind a retinoid treatment that helps with everything from pore size, to tone, texture, acne, and fine lines and wrinkles. Great for a mature person who is still dealing with acne, and has other skin issue to address as well, this helps with everything!!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
These pads are so great. They go on kind of oily at first but don't be mislead. 5-10 minutes later your skin absorbs it and it makes it so soft! It's great for regenerating new skin cells for ultimate anti-aging. The only thing is, you'll need to stay out of the sun or wear sunscreen when using this product because the new skin cells are going to be more sensitive to the sun!
Amber B.
Definitely works from the outside in. I saw some results within the first few weeks of using the product daily. I also use this with both the miracle worker eye cream and moisturizer.
Kristin
Leaves skin smooth and glowing. Not oily at all. Tad pricey but lasts quite awhile. I found it effective and skin glows in morning. Packaging can be a bit frustrating if you break the glass bottle before pouring it onto the pads.
Morgan L.
I kind of hate this. It wasn't irritating, it didn't interfere with my makeup or other products, but it didn't really do anything for me either. To be fair, I only used one kit, 60 days, but it just wasn't worth repurchasing to me. I spend more on my Murad complete reform, but within the first 2 weeks I saw results and they haven't stopped 3 months later. With this, it feels like bubbles in all your pores, which is pretty cool, and the one use pads are a nice easy way to apply, but it just didn't do anything for me.
Kristin C.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I love this stuff!! I get away with using only half the bottle and getting some cotton pads from cvs and refilling the jar foe the second half! Retinol is so important foe the skin so I really recommend anyone trying this out!!
Lore B.
I LOVE these!!! The instructions tell you to use on your face and the backs of your hands. I love how it works on my face. And my hands have NEVER been softer!
Erin H.
Wdm, IA
I love most of the Philosophy products I've tried. This and Hope in a Jar are part of my regular beauty routine. This makes my skin look smoothr and younger.
Janice N.
Yonkers, NY
Loves this brand and usally don't mind paying for it cause the quality but if you have sensitive skin don't bother
Amber R.
I use this in about 5 nights a week and it is very gentle on skin! This is a great start to peels!