MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & Concealersphilosophy
Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30

Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30

anti-aging foundation spf 30

Has anyone found a foundation that compares to the Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation? Since they have discontinued this I haven’t found one that I love as much, help!
What is the best way to apply this foundation, brush or sponge?
Does this have long "wearability" and coverage? I use other Philosophy products but have never tried foundation.
Start your review of Philosophy Miracle Worker Anti-Aging Foundation Spf 30!
Suzette A.
I purchased this during Ulta's sale for $25 instead of the usual $40 and am so happy I did! I have been using a few different Philosophy products for a few years now and every time I try a new product in their line I fall in love again. I have never tried their makeup and since they had a promotion I figured why not. The first thing I love about this foundation is that it is part of the miracle worker line which is an anti-aging line that I already love, and this is the same formula they use in this foundation. Also, it has an SPF 30 which is great as I wear this everyday and summer has finally came! I have not used a pump foundation in a long time and was super excited to see that this was a pump in a glass bottle-it makes it feel like more of a luxury foundation! The directions say to shake well, then gently pump to dispense product; I shake it than apply to the back of my hand and use my foundation brush to blot onto the areas of my face that I want to blend it out on. The first few times I squeezed two pumps and realized very quickly it was wayyy too much. Do one full pump and depending on how much coverage you want, that should be plenty for your entire face. I typically don't like full coverage foundations because my only skin concern is redness which can usually be covered by bb or cc creams but this stuff is great! It's a thick formula that feels so smooth going on and I always forget I even wear foundation because of how lightweight it feels. On the side of the box there are a few reasons of why I will love it; visibily takes up to 5 years off your complexion-agree. Helps to improve radiance and tone, even after you take it off**-I definitely agree with this because since I've been wearing this and than taking my makeup off at night, my skin looks beautiful without anything on! It's an all-day, natural-looking coverage*-agree, it hydrates and revitalizes skin-agree, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores-agree especially with my pores, and weightless formula won't settle into fine lines-agree as it is so weightless and has such a smooth appearance on my skin. I adore this foundation as a full coverage foundation that feels like a bb or cc cream. I'm so glad I gave this a try, as soon as I run out I am going to pray there is another promotion on it and purchase it again!
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
So here's the deal, I really like this foundation.... sometimes. I like a really dewy finish, and this foundation provides that, but the SPF in the product sort of acts funny. As in, it seems like the SPF gives the foundation and oily consistency that never really sets. Now, I have combination skin--I'm really dry on most of my face but I'm slightly oily on my t-zone. Even with this oiliness I prefer to look dewy and glowy, but I cannot achieve that if I have to set this with a bunch of powder. In order to keep this in place I have to essentially bake my whole face with powder and buff it offn but I don't like a matte finish. I would say this is best for if you only need to wear makeup for a couple hours, because anything longer will have your makeup slipping and sliding everywhere.
Amanda C.
Raeford, NC
I tried this after falling in love with the Philosophy Hope in a Jar foundation and I was not impressed. It didn't smell great like most Philosophy products, it looks more cakey on my skin, and seems to pool in my pores which is not attractive. It does offer more coverage than the other Philosophy foundation though, so if you like heavier coverage and don't have huge pores it may work better.
Charity C.
Virginia Bch, VA
For the past few years I have suffered from cystic acne that leaves hyper pigmentation spots that lasts for months!! I have spent countless dollars trying different foundations in hopes of finding one that covers my dark spots well. Miracle worker was truly a miracle for me!!! It covers so perfectly and isn't heavy! It looks natural with a dewy finish. And it lasts all day long. I will never use another foundation!
Jen L.
Ridgewood, NJ
Wears very nicely. Medium to full coverage and buildable. Semi matte finish but allows your skin to breathe. Not cakey or drying. Color selection is sparse that's my only complaint
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my go to foundation for the winter as it keeps my skin very hydrated! I love that it has anti aging properties in it. My skin always look amazing with this! I usually buy at my local ulta beauty. I do wish they had a larger shade range but this is my favorite in the cooler months. Very light weight!
Chelsea F.
Not to many people talk about this foundation, but it's amazing. To me it's a medium coverage that can be built up. I bought it because I''ve been using philosophy skincare/body items and I was wondering how the foundations worked. It be great for the summer time as well because of the spf 30 in it. I get pretty pale in the winter months however I still use shade 5. So watch out for that.
Edith C.
This was the first foundation I ever tried and still love it. For some reason it has cleared my face a lot from spots and some acne. Don't ask how because I don't even know. I love this thing.
Erica F.
Holy grail foundation!!! I LOVE this foundation! Totally obsessed. I'm pretty dark and it's hard for me to find foundations that don't look ashy on my skin. Philosophy did so the dang thing with this foundation, not only does it match my skin color (shade 7 winter / shade 8 summer) perfectly but it feels so silky on my face and applies like butter. I love it! I would highly recommend this to the women who are looking for color variation and full coverage foundation.
Marissa C.
I'm a dark skinned black woman and finding foundation from premiere or prestige lines can be frustrating. #10 shade of this line of foundation is so perfect a match that it literally disappears against my skin. it's coverage is amazing and makes me look like I have perfect skin, unmarked by blemishes - I promise my skin is anything but!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...